Just Sign Clowney

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
lol...Zeke is not the QB and leader of our offense....

The running game sets up the passing game. So you saying Aikman would be all world vs a good defense without Emmitt and the running game? LOL. You are delusional with Dak hate.

Reactions: BAT

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wonder if the uncertain nature of the 2020 season is affecting guys like Clowney, Griffen and Logan Ryan getting what they consider a fair contract from interested teams. These are all players capable of making an impact wherever they sign.

It absolutely is. All three picked the wrong time to play hardball about getting paid and the league's price they're willing to pay drops by the day.

Sydla

Reaction score
It's utterly perplexing what they are doing at RDE. They are leaving it to a DT trying to play DE, a guy who hasn't played a NFL game since 2015 and a guy who isn't even reinstated yet. If that isn't soooooooooooooo Dallas Cowboys front office, then I don't know what is.

But then again, it was utterly perplexing what they did at WR in 2018 and they did it anyway only to have egg all over their faces and have to scramble to fix their screw up.

Rayman70

Reaction score
we have enough bodies and competition at end. We dont HAVE to sign anyone, especially someone expensive. Like the idea of the young dudes competing for a role rather than signing a hype king.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It's utterly perplexing what they are doing at RDE. They are leaving it to a DT trying to play DE, a guy who hasn't played a NFL game since 2015 and a guy who isn't even reinstated yet. If that isn't soooooooooooooo Dallas Cowboys front office, then I don't know what is.

But then again, it was utterly perplexing what they did at WR in 2018 and they did it anyway only to have egg all over their faces and have to scramble to fix their screw up.
And things like this is why I've waited to say that this McCarthy era is any different. Sure they addressed DT finally but they are playing a very risky game at De. I don't think the situation is as bad as what they did at receiver but basically Allen Hurns is what Aldon Smith is. They have high hopes but its unfair to even Aldon to expect him to be the same guy or even a shell of his former self. I do wonder if McCarthy is why Griffin isn't here or if Griffin's salary demands are too high.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The running game sets up the passing game. So you saying Aikman would be all world vs a good defense without Emmitt and the running game? LOL. You are delusional with Dak hate.
Zeke has been no 1 for 4 seasons pretty much.
You keep living your Dak-Dream pretty soon it will be over and Dak gone.
Question is what will you do here cause its pretty evident Cowboys are not your 1st priority!
feed-zeke-nfl-ranks-since-2016-1st-in-total-touches-60877013.png

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zeke has been no 1 for 4 seasons pretty much.
You keep living your Dak-Dream pretty soon it will be over and Dak gone.
Question is what will you do here cause its pretty evident Cowboys are not your 1st priority!
feed-zeke-nfl-ranks-since-2016-1st-in-total-touches-60877013.png
All I know is when some creepy guy gets arrested for stalking Dak there is a high likelihood it will be you.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All I know is when some creepy guy gets arrested for stalking Dak there is a high likelihood it will be you.
All I know is if Dak passes gas there is a high likelihood you might get a nose bleed.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All I know is if Dak passes gas there is a high likelihood you might get a nose bleed.
Hey, I admit Dak still has things to improve on. You, on the other hand, have said in the past Dak isn't even good enough to be in the NFL. We can let others decide which is more rational.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
You can't all the cap pretty much has been once again absorbed by the offense.....who by the way can only score Field goals against good defenses!

artworks-000416137899-an93d3-t500x500.jpg

"gimme you're thread it needs to be about Dak"