Just some food for thought

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Tony Romo is tied for 2nd with 11 TD's with Phillip Rivers. Only Farve has more with his 6 TD game helping him to that. Behind them is Cutler and Warner at 10.

His 5 INT leave him grouped with Matt Schaub John Kitna and Peyton Manning. Peyton has 5 TD's Kitna has 5 TD's and Schaub has 4 TD's. Three QB's have 6 INT's.

You can't have your cake and eat it to. You guys love the big plays but get over hyped on the mistakes. Although 2 of the TD's was in the redzone thats easily correctable. So you take the good with the bad and with great risk come great rewards. No QB with 10 + INT's has less that 4 picks.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2312302 said:
Tony Romo is tied for 2nd with 11 TD's with Phillip Rivers. Only Farve has more with his 6 TD game helping him to that. Behind them is Cutler and Warner at 10.

His 5 INT leave him grouped with Matt Schaub John Kitna and Peyton Manning. Peyton has 5 TD's Kitna has 5 TD's and Schaub has 4 TD's. Three QB's have 6 INT's.

You can't have your cake and eat it to. You guys love the big plays but get over hyped on the mistakes. Although 2 of the TD's was in the redzone thats easily correctable. So you take the good with the bad and with great risk come great rewards. No QB with 10 + INT's has less that 4 picks.

Didn't I just post this stuff in another thread?

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DaBoys4Life;2312302 said:

I agree with that.

Yeah, some might like Aikman-like 6 picks a year, but do they want Troy's 15 TD's also?

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki;2312322 said:
I agree with that.

Yeah, some might like Aikman-like 6 picks a year, but do they want Troy's 15 TD's also?

IDK however its funny....If Romo played the way Campbell plays since people are begging for mistake free football. We wouldn't have the TD's point per game or Wins that we have right now. Romo almost has double Campbell TD's with 6 while Romo has 11.

FCBarca

Reaction score
I'm curious, where does Tony stand right now compared to other QBs in terms of fumbles?...Red Zone INTs?

He's not playing terrible, he's playing well enough to win but he's not playing great either

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
FCBarca;2312366 said:
I'm curious, where does Tony stand right now compared to other QBs in terms of fumbles?...Red Zone INTs?

He's not playing terrible, he's playing well enough to win but he's not playing great either

Good question NFL.com don't show fumble stats for the QB's also Red Zone INT's isn't a stat so good if you want t he answer to that game go over each game and chart where each QB throw an INT otherwise take the stats for what they are.

kai cyr

Reaction score
FCBarca;2312366 said:

You guys act like we shuld be happy with any old win...A Win is a win is a win, right?.....NO! This team has so much talent and they're playing like CRAP. I'm sorry if I aspire for more than just barely beating the freakin bengals. I'm not settling for mediocrity :banghead:

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
kai cyr;2312427 said:
You guys act like we shuld be happy with any old win...A Win is a win is a win, right?.....NO! This team has so much talent and they're playing like CRAP. I'm sorry if I aspire for more than just barely beating the freakin bengals. I'm not settling for mediocrity :banghead:

Which banned member did you used to be?