Kam Chancellor released *Merge*

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
I remember having this argument with another kid when I was a kid. Who would win in a fight between Bruce Lee and Ali. I forget which side I took, Ali I think. He would have rope a doped Lee into submission

LLLOOOLLL, as big of Ali fan as I was, he would not have stood a chance in a real fight. Bruce just would have destroyed him.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I don't expect him to play ball again. He was let go because he could not pass the physical exam after coming off major neck injury.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Kam is done.

His neck is all jacked up and one good hit could leave him paralyzed. He needs to retire and enjoy the rest of his life.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
And Connor McGregor would have kicked both their *****... :cool:

LLLOOOLLL, remember reading on the set of Enter the Dragon, some of the extras thought they could really beat Bruce and as Jim Kelly told it Bruce destroyed them. You can see in the fighting scene in the yard with him and John Sexton taking on Mr. Han guards where Bruce kicks the guy in the face about 6 times really fast and one of the extra is in the background laughing ( you knew he was not suppose to be laughing). But that was how fast and quick this cat was. Even my 6 year old daughter spotted it and ask why was he the only one smiling. Told her he was not suppose too but could not help it.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Everyone needs to take note of what happens to a good team that gets old and rather than reloading with new talent, they over pay the QB and can't afford anyone else. Kam is too long in the tooth to matter anymore so seeing him get released is to be expected. Not seeing the Seahawks on our schedule this year is a shame, it would have been like an extra bye week.