Twitter: Kamara, both OTs out tonight

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
We are gonna beat the brakes off the Saints tonite…. And critics will say we whipped an under-manned team.

No one feels sorry for us when we have lost key players to injury. We need a W. Smack the taste out of their mouths and use them as a tune up for the beatdown we are gonna hand out to the WFT on 12/12

These are the exact kinds of games where the Cowboys let a team hang around, and it'll be close going into the 4th quarter.

So, let's see if Moore, Quinn and Dak come out with efficient, effective game plans and execution. I have my doubts. We may come out tentative, "trying not to lose"...so vanilla, easy-to-read offensive plays (so easy to stop), and safe zone defenses, almost as if giving up 4 or 5 yards per play is a "win" ('just hold them to a FG!').

The first quarter will tell us everything we need to know about this coaching staff. And Dak needs to be crisp. Get first downs, easy throws, find the best matchups...early. No homerun balls unless the receiver is wide open. Be efficient, be crisp, stay on the field, score points. And pass to set up the run. If they stack the box, use play action, make simple throws, move the chains.

Let's see if Moore has learned. Quinn too. The game plans themselves are a critical piece to this puzzle, and Moore's and Quinn's have been lackluster as of late.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
These are the exact kinds of games where the Cowboys let a team hang around, and it'll be close going into the 4th quarter.

So, let's see if Moore, Quinn and Dak come out with efficient, effective game plans and execution. I have my doubts. We may come out tentative, "trying not to lose"...so vanilla, easy-to-read offensive plays (so easy to stop), and safe zone defenses, almost as if giving up 4 or 5 yards per play is a "win" ('just hold them to a FG!').

The first quarter will tell us everything we need to know about this coaching staff. And Dak needs to be crisp. Get first downs, easy throws, find the best matchups...early. No homerun balls unless the receiver is wide open. Be efficient, be crisp, stay on the field, score points. And pass to set up the run. If they stack the box, use play action, make simple throws, move the chains.

Let's see if Moore has learned. Quinn too. The game plans themselves are a critical piece to this puzzle, and Moore's and Quinn's have been lackluster as of late.

I hear you…. I just have this feeling this team is gonna be ready to pistol whip the Saints tonite

pistolwhip-wyatt-warp.gif

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score

Hopefully Dak doesn't come out overthrowing bombs again.

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
Hopefully Dak doesn't come out overthrowing bombs again.

Yep, he has to play better, no doubt about that.

Also, the offensive line has to block better.

And Moore needs to find a way to get Dak going early with easy throws (play actions to TE or the WR, WR screens, quick throws and let the WRs get some YAC, etc.). Every QB wants to get into a rhythm early, and oftentimes, the best way to do that are not bombs, or long developing routes that require a struggling OL to have to hold blocks for 4 or 5 seconds.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
He didn't start at QB all of last year. Brees was still on the team. But agreed he is a strong option for the Saints. I'm not convinced Winston was much if any better.

Correct. Until Brees came back.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I’ve already won, bro. The only week one starter who is currently missing along the defensive line is Randy Gregory. Just like I said.
NO

a week one starter wasn't the projected starter ok duh they got hurt in preseason but was the starter should they have been healthy. Gallimore was the starter period end of story..week one players who started aren't labeled starters they were fill ins until he other guys like Gallimore, Gregory, tank, urban and others like Wilson get back.. so we are missing starters end of story...FTW

VABoyz

Reaction score
THEY better not sleep on the saints though. walk in over confident because of injuries. play them like everybody is healthy and play desperate.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Scrambling QB's have always been a problem for this defense, but I don't know how much Hill will be running around with that foot issue he supposedly has.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
If the cowboys lose this game the season is over. Saints r already waving the white flag by keeping everyone out.

Cowboys should blow them out like buffalo did. I wouldnt play Zeke much if the boys go up big early.
Cowboys should blow them out like buffalo did. What I thought about Denver, KC and lowly LV. It's going to be a battle to win no matter who we play.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
so, what players are going for career nights against us?

that's the trend right? make career backups look like HOF'ers is our MO.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
THEY better not sleep on the saints though. walk in over confident because of injuries. play them like everybody is healthy and play desperate.
LOL This is the only team I know that could have 2 straight loses and walk into a game overconfident.