Karl Joseph to the Browns

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I am pretty perplexed at what they are thinking at both S and DE. I mean they have bodies now at CB at least, but DE? They have two guys on the roster that have logged a decent number of NFL snaps. That's it.
It is almost they think they have double the draft choices that they do.

Carson

Reaction score
I am pretty perplexed at what they are thinking at both S and DE. I mean they have bodies now at CB at least, but DE? They have two guys on the roster that have logged a decent number of NFL snaps. That's it.

Likely starting Crawford with Armstrong, Jackson, Jelks to rotate. Assuming Gregory doesn’t return

Are Ha Ha and tre Boston still out there?

Haha is. Boston signed a 3 year deal with Carolina

Alexander

Reaction score
Likely starting Crawford with Armstrong, Jackson, Jelks to rotate. Assuming Gregory doesn’t return
The end position is what I am very concerned about right now.

This is a very very bad edge rusher draft.

If the plan is to expect Randy Gregory to show up and/or Dorance Armstrong be more than mediocre?

Bad things, man.

Alexander

Reaction score
Or they overvalue their drafting acumen thinking they are going to nail 4-5 picks out of 7.
Whoa.

Hold on here.

Are you doubting the mystical abilities of Will McClay?

Tell me you are not. If so, I may have to just put you on ignore.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
This FO is basically giving MM a team that’s worse than what Garrett had. MM better work those magic sausage fingers.

FanSince71

Reaction score
My free agent safety pet cat is Vikings Jayron Kearse.

He’s 6’4” 220 and has made plays every time he’s been in the lineup.

mcduff

Reaction score
To start with keep the position coaches out of the draft room to lobby for their pet cats. Just draft the best talent..
If we had Watts versus Taco and one of the safeties from last year this defense would look totally different.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
On paper he's a lot better than Thompson. Even raiders fans who were down on him for years have said that he played really well last season.

On paper, he's a less productive Jeff Heath with a 1st round pedigree.