Twitter: Kavon Frazier out a few weeks

jrumann59

Reaction score
Chido is talented but isn't this the 2nd year in a row he has had soft tissue issues with his leg, maybe even the third.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Cheeto is out also with another hamstring injury
Oh oh. "Lee" curse continues.

I blame the squats that they do. You can't tighten up your muscles, put added stress on your tendons, then go out and make all of these cuts at full speed. And expect nothing to go wrong. You ever notice how linemen never have these problems.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score

I blame the squats that they do. You can't tighten up your muscles, put added stress on your tendons, then go out and make all of these cuts at full speed. And expect nothing to go wrong. You ever notice how linemen never have these problems.
Many athletes that never have any soft tissue issues perform the squat exercise....

Xavier187

Reaction score
This actually hurts him. If he isnt on the field then someone else is and showing they are better. Persay

gjkoeppen

Reaction score

It's not so much the squats that build muscles, it's not doing enough stretching before practices and games.

JayFord

Reaction score
Sometimes I wonder can you lace hamstrings in vibranium

We may want to look into that