Scotman

Reaction score
Heath plus an L equals Health.

There's a joke in there some where.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Like totally like... cut this fool!
Right? Cut him?
In the last 20 years how many injured plays have been cut? Besides those that were forced to retire, due to sever injuries?

I know you were joking, but I'm just saying.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
On my humble opinion Frazier should be the starting SS and Woods the FS.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Kavon Frazier's absence will afford Donovan Wilson an opportunity to demonstrate his talents to the coaches. His quickness has already surprised some of the coaches at practice. If nothing else, it's an early indication that he could possibly be a keeper.

Last edited:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I like Gifford. I hope he makes the team, but Frazier will be back before camp begins.

I hurriedly posted that before recalling that Frazier is a safety and Luke Gifford's a promising linebacker. Once I regained my senses, I inserted Donovan Wilson's name in his stead. Nevertheless, some good things are being said of both. They're both turning some heads in practice. ;)

Last edited:

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
If you can show us a quote about this from the great football mind, Jeffrey Lurie, then @Toruk_Makto will believe you because that's his football idol

:muttley:
I'd often wondered why linemen dont have those types of injuries? So I just applied a little logic and came up with a reason.

Jeffrey Lurie is a great idol, plucked from a hat.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
I hurriedly posted that before recalling that Frazier is a safety and Luke Gifford's a linebacker.

Nevertheless, some good things are being said of him. He's turning some heads in practice. ;)
I just figured you were talking about a special teams roster spot, because barring injury that's the only way Frazier is making this team.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Kavon Frazier's absence will afford Donovan Wilson an opportunity to demonstrate his talents to the coaches. His quickness has already surprised some of the coaches at practice. If nothing else, it's an early indication that he could possibly be a keeper.
I love Wilson there is no way he's not making this team. I'll take Wilson over Frazier hands down.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I just figured you were talking about a special teams roster spot, because barring injury that's the only way Frazier is making this team.

He's good in the ST category, despite being decent as an in-the-box type at safety. His coverage isn't anything to brag about, although the Cowboys need someone to plug the run. There's a possibility that Donovan Wilson might make the team, although he's got a ways to go before all is said and done. It could come down to a decision being made between Heath and Frazier with Frazier likely being the odd man out. His "down" time surely won't help.

Last edited:

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'd often wondered why linemen dont have those types of injuries? So I just applied a little logic and came up with a reason.

Jeffrey Lurie is a great idol, plucked from an ******.
Another potentially logical reason could be that Linemen are rarely running in an all-out sprint and even less so for any extended period of time. I'd think thats why you see more with LBs and even more with DBs and WRs. I believe that stretching (and overtaxing) the muscle fully and repeatedly while trying to run as fast as you can is a common cause of the injury. Linemen don't really do that since they generally don't need to cover much ground.