Twitter: Kavon Frazier put on Non-Football Injury list

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
LOL The chicken little sky is falling attitude with some folks is just amusing to me. Woods is our stud free saftey this season and if that does not work out, ET is a phone call away. Relax folks, we have a plan. K Frazier's full participation at TC is not that big a deal.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

This is why I dont look forward to training camp. Yah, I like to see some news and action, but I am always holding my breath. To me, only bad things happen at TC. Injuries, suspensions, ect....ect....

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
LOL The chicken little sky is falling attitude with some folks is just amusing to me. Woods is our stud free saftey this season and if that does not work out, ET is a phone call away. Relax folks, we have a plan. K Frazier's full participation at TC is not that big a deal.

LOL......oh yah, things are going wonderful. Just keep telling yourself that.

"relax folks" :lmao:

Gee, well that makes me feel a lot better. :lmao2:

And who knew?.................Earl Thomas is just a 2nd round pick and 13 million a year away. Just pick up the phone and poof we overpay for him. :thumbdown:

If I am the tip of the sky is falling nonsense, then you are the tip of the "nothing to see here" nonsense.

Every time I read one of your posts I think of Naked Gun. Where there is a burning building and people are all around watching it and Nielson is yelling "nothing to see here"!!!!!:lmao::lmao2::lmao::lmao2:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

They actually gave props to Woods in today’s PC. Said he was a player they traded up for as tney had him graded higher. And that he has shown his play on the ball and expect him to step up. Or something like that.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So just when it seems all going into TC is well, except Collins foot issue. But sounds like that was only shprt term.

Now no Collins, No Irving, No Frazier. What is next., all at positions lacking depth......:banghead: