Twitter: Kavon Frazier put on Non-Football Injury list

Reaction score
Let me guess....he dropped his cellphone and while diving driving to catch it he broke his arm.

Or some other such stupidity.

Some things never change

DiResta

Reaction score
I must have missed something somewhere.....what's up Gregory now? A bong burn? Gregory and Irving sure are making it hard to pull for them.
theyre just working him with strength and conditioning at first "he hasnt played in a year"-Garrett
dont want to blow out the hammys

“We’ll just have to see where he is,” Garrett said. “He hasn’t been with our team at all. He hasn’t been competing against NFL players, so there might be a little bit of a transition for him so we have to be mindful of that. But we’re excited to have him back and I know he’s excited to get going

Last edited:

DFWJC

Reaction score
I thought we'd take Ronnie Harrison in the 3rd when he was still there, but hard to argue with taking Gallup.

The when the 4th round came around and Kyzir White was there, I thought we'd take him.
Wrong again:muttley:
But maybe Dorance Armstrong ends up great. Guess we'll know eventually.

DiResta

Reaction score
I thought we'd take Ronnie Harrison in the 3rd when he was still there, but hard to argue with taking Gallup.

The when the 4th round came around and Kyzir White was there, I thought we'd take him.
Wrong again:muttley:
But maybe Dorance Armstrong ends up great. Guess we'll know eventually.
dont worry, youll get to see Harrison when the Jags come to Dallas :oops:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
LOL......oh yah, things are going wonderful. Just keep telling yourself that.

"relax folks" :lmao:

Gee, well that makes me feel a lot better. :lmao2:

And who knew?.................Earl Thomas is just a 2nd round pick and 13 million a year away. Just pick up the phone and poof we overpay for him. :thumbdown:

If I am the tip of the sky is falling nonsense, then you are the tip of the "nothing to see here" nonsense.

Every time I read one of your posts I think of Naked Gun. Where there is a burning building and people are all around watching it and Nielson is yelling "nothing to see here"!!!!!:lmao::lmao2::lmao::lmao2:
All righty then! This is what I got from that drivel. You think we can get ET for as cheap as $13M a year. What a steal! I was thinking he's going demand $15M a year. I like what you're thinking. :omg:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
They actually gave props to Woods in today’s PC. Said he was a player they traded up for as tney had him graded higher. And that he has shown his play on the ball and expect him to step up. Or something like that.
Yup, not shocking to me at all. Woods is Coach Richards pet cat this year.