Twitter: Kavon Frazier put on Non-Football Injury list

Sydla

Reaction score
That would be more than two, Mr. Panic Button. :eek:

Warm bodies doesn’t equate to quality.

They have two healthy safeties that are 53 man roster worthy. But of course, you can’t admit that reality.

Frankly, even with Frazier, they should still have another quality S in here.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Warm bodies doesn’t equate to quality.

They have two healthy safeties that are 53 man roster worthy. But of course, you can’t admit that reality.

Frankly, even with Frazier, they should still have another quality S in here.
Well, at least you acknowledge they exist. How many safeties do you expect to survive the Sept 1st cut down date?

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Well, at least you acknowledge they exist. How many safeties do you expect to survive the Sept 1st cut down date?
There are vets right now, still, that are better options than a cutdown player.

cern

Reaction score
It is annoying they announced a non football injury without specifying the injury.

Alexander

Reaction score
It is annoying they announced a non football injury without specifying the injury.
Non football injuries can cover a variety of things. It does not often relate to an athletic injury.

Alexander

Reaction score
Life is not fair man. This guy does not stop charity in the offseason and has been working very hard for this upcoming season. I pray he's ok.
I am sure he will be "okay" in the traditional sense.

But if he has a serious bleeding problem, playing football might be an unsafe activity.

Sydla

Reaction score

They’ve carried 4 for quite a few years.

They have three right now. Only two will start TC. The third might now have a blood clot issue.

But it’s all good.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I thought we'd take Ronnie Harrison in the 3rd when he was still there, but hard to argue with taking Gallup.

The when the 4th round came around and Kyzir White was there, I thought we'd take him.
Wrong again:muttley:
But maybe Dorance Armstrong ends up great. Guess we'll know eventually.

I guess we’ll bring in some vet fa before long..