Twitter: Kavon Frazier put on Non-Football Injury list

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
That’s the point. What are you struggling to grasp here? They have typically always carried 4 safeties on the 53. Two years ago they carried Heath, Jones, Frazier, Wilcox and Church.

But they don’t have a fourth, competent S. And the third might have a medical issue.

By any rational, logical analysis, this is not a great situation at safety right now.

Yet no one wants to trade a future Draft pick for a stud FS...... our fans kill me

A guaranteed sure thing we can sign for 4 years vs a future lottery ticket

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Hello but Huff, Robinson and Showers are roster fodder.

If they are actually thinking these guys are solid 53 man candidates, then guess what? Safety is worse than we think.
Hello? Who is the new defensive backs/defensive passing coordinator?

Have a little patience and faith. Coach Richard can seriously improve Frazier, Huff, Robinson and Showers for those 2 backup Safety positions. Plus, when teams start making cuts down to 53 manned rosters, there are going to be lots of other Safeties available to pickup.

Relax.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Coach Richard can seriously improve Frazier, Huff, Robinson and Showers for those 2 backup Safety positions. Plus, when teams start making cuts down to 53 manned rosters, there are going to be lots of other Safeties available to pickup.

I'm looking for the gold jacket ceremony for Frazier, Huff, Robinson, and Showers. Think they'll all go in first ballot the same year? That would be fun.

Is it only camp body safeties who Richard can transform into HOFers? That could come in handy across the team.

Cuts to 53 are September 1st. But with Richard transmogrifying nobody scrubs into HOFers, what do we care about Sept 1st cuts? Aren't there any warm bodies at the local 711? We could use a 1tech too.

Wolf2k5

Reaction score
Frazier's blood clot condition has been reported as a precautionary procedure that should be rectified. Let's not jump off the ledge here.
Unless that ledge is named Earl Thomas than take me into the open air, ledge...

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
A great many things.

Though I assume he can count to two as well as I can.
We aren't talking about the skeletons in your closet. We are are just talking about football. You think you know more than a professional coach knows about football then you are ridiculous. It's not a rational argument. Richard has raised no red flags over the depth at safety so maybe he does know something you don't.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We aren't talking about the skeletons in your closet. We are are just talking about football. You think you know more than a professional coach knows about football then you are ridiculous. It's not a rational argument. Richard has raised no red flags over the depth at safety so maybe he does know something you don't.
When was the last time a position coach complained about the talent he has been given.....that's a surefire way to streetsville

Hadenough

Reaction score
LOL The chicken little sky is falling attitude with some folks is just amusing to me. Woods is our stud free saftey this season and if that does not work out, ET is a phone call away. Relax folks, we have a plan. K Frazier's full participation at TC is not that big a deal.
I thought Kavon was going to be competing with Jeff Heath. Kavon flashed some potential last year with his hitting and tackling ability I was actually hoping to see more of that.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I thought Kavon was going to be competing with Jeff Heath. Kavon flashed some potential last year with his hitting and tackling ability I was actually hoping to see more of that.
You'll still see more of that. Kavon is not seriously hurt.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I'm looking for the gold jacket ceremony for Frazier, Huff, Robinson, and Showers. Think they'll all go in first ballot the same year? That would be fun.

Is it only camp body safeties who Richard can transform into HOFers? That could come in handy across the team.

Cuts to 53 are September 1st. But with Richard transmogrifying nobody scrubs into HOFers, what do we care about Sept 1st cuts? Aren't there any warm bodies at the local 711? We could use a 1tech too.
:laugh:

Carl23

Reaction score
This is why I dont look forward to training camp. Yah, I like to see some news and action, but I am always holding my breath. To me, only bad things happen at TC. Injuries, suspensions, ect....ect....

Half of those could be mitigated through personal responsibility and accountability to your teammates.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
All righty then! This is what I got from that drivel. You think we can get ET for as cheap as $13M a year. What a steal! I was thinking he's going demand $15M a year. I like what you're thinking. :omg:

You sound like Jones. Just one player away from a championship run every year. "if everything goes right" "The Eagles did it so so can we"? Are these your rally cries?

"Just make the playoffs and anything can happen"? Sound like you?

I would never pay a safety anything above 10 million. Especially one thats 30 or over. But thats just me.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Is it just me, or is he missing a plate.
Working out like that , he is going to be way over developed on his right side... lol
it looks to be a variation of unilateral work out. I could be wrong but that is by no means safe.

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
Is it just me, or is he missing a plate.
Working out like that , he is going to be way over developed on his right side... lol

LOL...well played my man...well played!

It's called 'unbalanced loading'. Unbalanced loading not only helps improve stabilizing muscle function, it can help correct lopsided muscle development (right side bigger or stronger than the left, etc.), AND hit areas of your muscles that are almost IMPOSSIBLE to hit with free weights any other way.