Twitter: Kavon Frazier put on Non-Football Injury list

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
You sound like Jones. Just one player away from a championship run every year. "if everything goes right" "The Eagles did it so so can we"? Are these your rally cries?

"Just make the playoffs and anything can happen"? Sound like you?

I would never pay a safety anything above 10 million. Especially one thats 30 or over. But thats just me.
More snarky comments, gee what a surprise. :rolleyes:

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
LOL...well played my man...well played!

It's called 'unbalanced loading'. Unbalanced loading not only helps improve stabilizing muscle function, it can help correct lopsided muscle development (right side bigger or stronger than the left, etc.), AND hit areas of your muscles that are almost IMPOSSIBLE to hit with free weights any other way.
Unorthodox....... like chasing a chicken to work on quickness and burst or controlling a fire hose to use muscles you might normally use

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Frazier's blood clot condition has been reported as a precautionary procedure that should be rectified. Let's not jump off the ledge here.
So,like ,is he anemic? Dude sure don't hit like he's anemic.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
So,like ,is he anemic? Dude sure don't hit like he's anemic.

I'm not sure if Frazier's problem is that his blood isn't clotting in a timely manner or if it's clotting and if the clots are getting lodged where they shouldn't. I haven't seen any details as yet. Whatever it is, the medical people are testing to make a determination and decide what to do about it.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
:lmao:

Copy! reckon we'll be seeing you next FALL,,,er,,,should you survive this oneo_O

:lmao2:

I'd just like to see the "worry warts" relax and accept whatever happens.

I'm not one of them. Whoever they are, I'm betting it'll come to pass. :)

Last edited:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I'm not sure if Frazier's problem is that his blood isn't clotting in a timely manner or if it's clotting and if the clots are getting lodged where they shouldn't. I haven't seen any details as yet. Whatever it is, the medical people are testing to make a determination and decide what to do about it.
COPY&Thanks brother Man!:thumbup:

NotForLong

Reaction score
LOL The chicken little sky is falling attitude with some folks is just amusing to me. Woods is our stud free saftey this season and if that does not work out, ET is a phone call away. Relax folks, we have a plan. K Frazier's full participation at TC is not that big a deal.
:thumbup: very clever word play