Kavon Frazier says "Kris Richard may have had his hand forced by Garrett"

817Gill

Reaction score
I believe it. And I believe Kellen Moore also had his hand forced as well. Its insane......its literally like Garrett sabotaged himself last season.
I posted a thread about the changes in scheme games 1-3 vs the rest of the season and the Garrett sabotage angle was seen as out there lol. I think we underestimate JG’s ego issues

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I posted a thread about the changes in scheme games 1-3 vs the rest of the season and the Garrett sabotage angle was seen as out there lol. I think we underestimate JG’s ego issues
I do too. I think a lot of head coaches have egos....no reason to think JG doesn’t especially when he has a owner constantly undercutting him.

Dre11

Reaction score

except this does not say he interfered. Kellen laughed at your theory as well. it is out , way out there

Maverick84

Reaction score
You’d buy a copy!
;)
giphy.gif

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
Why are there still threads about Jason f’n Garret? He’s gone and he ain’t coming back. Move on with your lives already.

And f Dez too. This ain’t 2014

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
KR hasn’t gotten another job correct? Please correct me if I am wrong. 40 years old, Fired by Seattle and they know what they are doing. Brought to Dallas as some sort of savior. 2 seasons and he was totally exposed. Just because you are emotional it doesn’t make you a great coach. Richard just isn’t very good.
He's on the 49ers radar.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, sure but its not all bad. A couple of more pages and we will get to the point of @stasheroo sending missionaries out with his book, just like the Mormons. That mental picture will make it all worth it!

It’s not a party until stash puts his fingers in his ears and throws a tantrum.
I’m curious to see how long these threads last. Will we still be having these threads 20 years from now about Jason Garrett?

Should I start a rant thread about David Shula?

They’ll last until MCarthy’s first loss. Then we’ll all have a new idiot whose fault it all is.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Its funny because this thread will go to 20 pages without anyone actually reading it. Frazier isn't saying Richard was perfect and Garrett meddled, he is saying Richard made too many tweaks and Garrett may have told him to back off at some point.

Also way before the part about Garrett and Richard, the article says this:

Frazier expressed a sincere belief in Garrett as a coach and a human being, and has nothing but admiration for how the coach stood up to the barrage of questions from the media. He still has no doubt that the pressure negatively affected how the entire staff did their jobs.

Haven't you heard, straw is the new brick.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Earl Thomas, Kam Chancellor, Richard Sherman, Brandon Browned . Give anybody that talent. Remember when they began to fall of so did Richard's shine in Seattle leading to him being fired

But they did shine.

all the way to the big trophy.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s not a party until stash puts his fingers in his ears and throws a tantrum.

Looks who’s talking? You still can’t get over the fact that your hero was nothing but a big fat FAILURE.

Nobody on this forum is WRONG as often as you are. It’s amazing you still have the nerve to show your face.

They’ll last until MCarthy’s first loss. Then we’ll all have a new idiot whose fault it all is.

The idiot is in New York. Get your pom poms and go follow him.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Garrett had no control.

We all knew that. Richard either.

Now Marinelli..yes he had some pull.

I was so worried Richard would be HC and Marinelli would be promoted, too after Garrett was leaving.

Thank God no.

well, now we have Mike Nolan.

#Karma

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
I do too. I think a lot of head coaches have egos....no reason to think JG doesn’t especially when he has a owner constantly undercutting him.
Yep coaches do have egos. Which is why strong coaches like JJ and BP didn't last as long. They did it their way and Jerry wasn't happy so they left.

JGs longevity was a sign of his weakness.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yep coaches do have egos. Which is why strong coaches like JJ and BP didn't last as long. They did it their way and Jerry wasn't happy so they left.

JGs longevity was a sign of his weakness.

Well mind you JJ and BP had options lol. JG didn't have a option to be a head coach anywhere else.