KC Trades Tyreek Hill to Miami for multiple picks

blueblood70

Reaction score
Anyone comparing the Boys and Chiefs organization and trying to somehow claim we are even in the same universe as regards getting it done is a complete moron.
They have won a SB and gotten to two; and close to another in the last three years.
What have we done?

left field much we are talking players Adams and Hills deals vs AC

ac is not them, ands their situations 100% completely different..can we stop the nonsense already.,.

BTW took the chiefs 51 years to get back to a SB..hmm, facts hurt huh 30 doesn't sound so bad when eagles took 60 to win one KC took 50 to get back to anther.. 31 years for the Bengal's to finally get back to one and actually finally win one..i mean its sports its the nfl and the narrative are out of control and ridiculous.

Do you hear yourself think because if some of you hater trolls realized this i mean you walked into that one. KC ownership huh?? 50 years not 30.. Jerry has 3 how many do the chiefs have and how long between them again? 3 in row..book that

mic drop MOVE ON

cd80899111355b435f2e4dd44fe2c7c3.jpeg

CoachD

Reaction score
Cant wait to see:

"Cedrick Wilson passes to Hill for a TD"
"Wait there a flag on the play, looks like this one is coming back"
"Holding, offence, Conner Williams"
My crystal ball predicts a 99% chance that this will actually happen.

jaythecowboy

Reaction score
If Devante Adams is worth a 1 and a 2 then Amari is worth at least a 2. And Adams was holding out lol.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The truth is we should have held out longer with the Cooper trade.

Cooper before the Adam's and Hill deals - probably worth little more than what we got giving his cap figure.

Cooper after these trades and new extensions handed out to each WR....valuable trade asset and likely worth atleast a 2nd.

Dallas should have waited...they could have still acquired the cap space to sign the FAs they have since that trade.

Once again...the Jones boys screw up. Not surprised at all.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Another burner for Tua to check down too

The 2022 season will be make or break for Tua. Miami has done everything they can to help him succeed. At least with Tyreek Hill he can turn a drink or a dunk into 70 yards.

Last edited:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Kind of a weird trade. Dolphins aren't a player away from winning and they gave up a huge haul and yet KC is in their 'win now' window and gave up their best WR... but then again, they can shore up a lot of holes with all those draft picks

What they gave up is strange. All those picks for a WR not a QB. It’s all about trying to salvage Tua. There’s been a rumors the Dolphins have been looking to move on from him since after his rookie season. Miami is trying to stretch the field and turn Tua into a more vertical passer. It’s been nothing but dink and dunk with him the past two seasons.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
The 2022 season will be make or break for Tua. Miami has done everything they can to help him succeed. At least with Tyreek Hill he can turn a drink or a dunk into 70 yards.

Got to give the Dolphins credit for trying.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Got to give the Dolphins credit for trying.

With the jury still out on Tua I wouldn’t have given up a QB ransom for a WR. I’ve never seen any team give up that much for a WR. If Tua goes bust Miami is going to wish they had those picks back to possibly move up in the draft for a QB or trade for one.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
With the jury still out on Tua I wouldn’t have given up a QB ransom for a WR. I’ve never seen any team give up that much for a WR. If Tua goes bust Miami is going to wish they had those picks back to possibly move up in the draft for a QB or trade for one.

Possibly. I would have probably attempted to change the QB position, too. All I am saying is that I give teams some credit when they see the need for change and at least try something. It doesn't always work out because they didn't do enough or what they tried was ineffective, but I favor action over inaction.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Possibly. I would have probably attempted to change the QB position, too. All I am saying is that I give teams some credit when they see the need for change and at least try something. It doesn't always work out because they didn't do enough or what they tried was ineffective, but I favor action over inaction.

There were rumors early on that Miami was interested in trading for Deshaun Watson. There were rumors after Tua’s rookie year that Miami was willing to trade him. The Dolphins have to be kicking themselves they passed on Justin Herbert who went one spot after Tua.

Flamma

Reaction score
yeah barring off field issue, or injury issue, it was stupid to not pay hill and keep him.
Hill is a major weapon, just find ways to get him the ball.
Probably gets miami in playoffs this season.

hill wanted and got 23 mil a season, he is worth that considering dallas was paying amari 20 mil.

I wonder if jones boys even considered making a offer for him?? :rolleyes::lmao::facepalm: no they like their guys !
and jerrys fav thing each year is the # 1 pick in draft.
he did give a 1 for amari, isnt hill worth 2?

Keep in mind, this is the first year Mahomes hits the cap hard. It's like 30M more than last year. Something somewhere has to give.

Flamma

Reaction score
Anyone comparing the Boys and Chiefs organization and trying to somehow claim we are even in the same universe as regards getting it done is a complete moron.
They have won a SB and gotten to two; and close to another in the last three years.
What have we done?

Yeah, recently. But you know what they say about broken clocks. The chiefs haven't been relevant since the 60s. I think it wasn't until 1993 for Montana to lead them to their first AFC championship game. Then here we are, almost 30 years later. But we're trying hard to match them.