Keanu Neal A fan can dream

coult44

Reaction score
We already have Donovan Wilson who will be playing the same position. Unless they envision him playing FS, they both play the same position.

When did Donovan become the new “Matt Johnson” around here?How many games did he play? How many? And he’s better than all these guys? Cmon man

jaythecowboy

Reaction score
When did Donovan become the new “Matt Johnson” around here?How many games did he play? How many? And he’s better than all these guys? Cmon man

He graded out higher than Keanu Neal. He only played half the season but made big plays with the opportunity he was given. I don't necessarily mind competition at that spot (and the Cowboys need at least another body) but there are so many more positions on the defense that need help and the Cowboys don't have much money to do it. There has been talk of him playing linebacker which I would be more open to, but otherwise the Cowboys need to focus their money on other spots. Same with Randy Gregory. Not saying he is the answer but he has shown enough potential to get a shot and there are way more pressing needs.

ICP

Reaction score
So, ruptured Achilles AND Torn ACL? Sounds more like a fans nightmare to me.

So knowing Jerruh and Stephan they will probably let Quinn talk em into it, then will come the season ending injury a couple weeks into the season after which we will be once again be left without any safeties worth a damn

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Wilson is one of the few bright spots last season. Neal has zero coverage abilities and is always hurt.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
What makes Neal better than Wilson? Lets hear it.

coult44

Reaction score
What makes Neal better than Wilson? Lets hear it.

I don’t know if he is? My point is that Wilson played decent for about 10-11 games this year and he’s all of a sudden a great player. LVE and Jaylen played good their rookie seasons and look what happened.Lets give it a chance to see he continues to play well and get better. Our secondary was HORRIBLE, and he was part of that group. Competition and more players is what we need.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I don’t know if he is? My point is that Wilson played decent for about 10-11 games this year and he’s all of a sudden a great player. LVE and Jaylen played good their rookie seasons and look what happened.Lets give it a chance to see he continues to play well and get better. Our secondary was HORRIBLE, and he was part of that group. Competition and more players is what we need.
Im not saying Wilson is great but I'm confident in saying he's good. And 1 thing he has that LVE and Jaylon dont is heart which is why I dont think he'll turn trash like those two. And bring in Neal, I said I dont care. I'm just telling you if its an open competition he will lose.