Twitter: Kearse calls out defense

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Looks like Kearse is smarter than a handful of Moore hating, Dak hating clowns on here.

"We scored 34 points on Sunday," Jayron continued. "We should come out with a victory. And it should be a comfortable victory, if we claim to be the defense that we think we are." Motivation to get back to that level.
And Zeke hating clowns too

JayFord

Reaction score
I mean if he makes the tackle and doesn’t have Engram drag him 5 yards, we win
im sure hes taking accountability for it

i remember years ago in high school, we got scolded by our corner after the game...and he was the one who gave up the touchdown that won the game and he blamed himself at the end

we proceeded to dominate the rest of the season

fivetwos

Reaction score
They were getting to where they were really good, then Hankins seemed like a nice addition, but injuries revealed the true lack of depth…especially at corner.

That’s where we got burned badly in Jacksonville

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
November 13th the Cowboys had a 14 point lead against Green Bay. Defense lost it.

Parsons came out afterwards and said that wouldn't ever happen again. 5 weeks later it did.

Just saying............
What are you talking about? They didn't play Green Bay again!
:muttley:

Booger

Reaction score
Looks like Kearse is smarter than a handful of Moore hating, Dak hating clowns on here.

"We scored 34 points on Sunday," Jayron continued. "We should come out with a victory. And it should be a comfortable victory, if we claim to be the defense that we think we are." Motivation to get back to that level.
It's because Dak makes 40 million dollars. Not a defense. Not an offense, ya know, A TEAM.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I figured it was just a matter of time....you would eventually throw his contract out there.

Anyone that blames the offense for this loss is a moron. Last time I checked, zeke played for the offense.

What I can say, your wrong like you always are. LOL

Fritsch_the_cat

Reaction score

Well, hopefully what Kearse says will happen, unlike Dak saying he was going to clean up those interceptions. Dak didn't chew out the receivers good enough, they are still causing Dak to throw interceptions.