Kellen Moore, Boy Genius 2, Wonderlic Score 26

Status
Not open for further replies.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Ha ha. Just looked up the Wonderlic of our new and improved boy genius Kellen Moore - 26.

This team is such a clown show. The *only* qualification they've ever pointed to with Moore is his supposed genius, yet that appears to be a complete fraud, and one publicly verified as a fraud.

Some reporter has got to ask Jerry:
You and your staff have been raving about Kellen Moore's intelligence.
Yet his wonderlic was 26, only slightly above average versus the general population, and lower than Travis and Zeke.
Do you see Moore as smarter than they are? If so, why?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Ha ha. Just looked up the Wonderlic of our new and improved boy genius Kellen Moore - 26.

This team is such a clown show. The *only* qualification they've ever pointed to with Moore is his supposed genius, yet that appears to be a complete fraud, and one publicly verified as a fraud.

Some reporter has got to ask Jerry:
You and your staff have been raving about Kellen Moore's intelligence.
Yet his wonderlic was 26, only slightly above average versus the general population, and lower than Travis and Zeke.
Do you see Moore as smarter than they are? If so, why?
He overthought every question.

Where does a bear poo?
Uhh... many live in national parks... what kind of bears are we specifically talking about?
Any bear?
Huh...

A lot of bears live in the zoo also...

They eat salmon!

Bears poo in rivers.
Final answer.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
That’s fine. I know plenty of people that didn’t do well on the sat or act that are smart. I know people that did incredible on these tests and I wouldn’t trust them to make a important decision at any point.

Maybe you just think there smart because ...

Just messing with you. A lot of people don't test well for a variety of reason. I'm just happy my daughter did well on it because of the scholarships that come along with that.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I wonder who is gonna lic me tonight?
You're close to Laredo...
Plenty of takers over there.

Edit: Did I say Laredo? You're probably closer to Brownsville and they have even lower standards...\

My brother got shot in Brownsville years ago on a surfing trip by cartel members.
Got him kicked out of the Navy... lol, the putz.

Made the papers. He drove to the Hospital holding the plastic foot dirt shield to his chest because the wounds were sucking air from his lung.

He's still very proud of that moment.

Kaiser

Reaction score

Moore has been an NFL player and coach, and he was hired for the job by a team known for paying top salaries to coaches and getting the coaches they recruit. All of those are qualifications.

Its a silly point, you can make this claim about every successful NFL OC for the first time they were promoted into the OC job. They weren't "qualified", they were picked because the team thought they could do it. Sean Payton went from being a QB Coach to an OC in 2000, the same thing could have been said about him.

And the fact a ton of coaches and players have been around Moore and praise his intelligence is only a bad thing on Internet message boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.