Kellen Moore will remain QB coach

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

mr Risen---- I was having a great day ...a great day..Linehan fired..a great day...then you posted that...now i am back in that grey cloud of depression...why?..why?why? cowboys do you always have to shoot yourself in the foot after you do so good???...someone help us?...oh man i am getting all riled up again

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
the-beatings-will-continue.jpeg
King in the north---that is absolutely hilarious and needed too

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It’s not the end of the world.

Richard came here without having all the power at first. He changed the secondary scheme and over the season took control of the whole unit. The FO is trying to find the offensive version of Richard.
parcells-- man i hope so...but will Garrett allow a new OC to have freedom or will Garrett handcuff him to remain predictable?....next man up..oh wait..all we got is water boy?..its ok next man up

CapnB

Reaction score
Didnt realize the OC chose coaches. For some reason i always thought that was the HC and GM that did that. Go figure.

Proof

Reaction score
Do you think a guy like Eric Bieniemy comes to Dallas with no chance to bring some of his guys? Please...

I’d honestly never given it much thought or noticed coordinators bringing guys with them. Have any done it this year so far?

nobody

Reaction score
If they do keep him, he must throw "some of the most beautiful passes" that Jerry has ever seen and hopes that it will be taught to Dak.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
That is very true, can you point out anything he has done RIGHT?
No complaints from Dak? I personally have no idea what Kellen is doing with Dak.....any fan that does not have access to practice and film sessions is lying if they say that they do. Which is my overall point and why I dont understand why fans want Kellen gone when they truly have no reason after one season to want him gone.

JustChip

Reaction score
He's doing a fantastic job. Why wouldn't he stay?

Not sure if you're being facetious, but how does anyone really know whether he's doing a good or bad job. The folks that rag on KM base it on: 1) his limited pro experience, 2) that Linehan was his champion, and 3) that individual's perception of Dak's progression.

With respect to the first, last year's SB winning and this year's possible SB winning coach (Payton) were no more accredited than Moore. Not to mention that this year boy genius McVeigh NEVER played a down of pro football.

Regarding the 2nd point, who cares if Linehan liked him or not? That like saying that any offensive player Linehan liked in the draft and wanted is trash and needs to be gone.

On the last point, Dak has publicly praised Kellen in helping him. Maybe Dak wouldn't have progressed as far as he has (whatever progression that is) without KM. Of the 3 reasons I've listed, at least this has some merit based on what one thinks of Dak's progression.

I'm not arguing for or defending KM, simply addressing the superficial reasons people stake their positions on.

JustChip

Reaction score
No complaints from Dak? I personally have no idea what Kellen is doing with Dak.....any fan that does not have access to practice and film sessions is lying if they say that they do. Which is my overall point and why I dont understand why fans want Kellen gone when they truly have no reason after one season to want him gone.

:hammer: