Twitter: Kellen Moore: Zeke's Zero Yard Play

Qcard

Reaction score
That’s really become a strong point of his. He takes pride in blocking. Not a sexy part of game,but I think it’s huge in comparing a backs overall game.
I am so ready to eat crow on Zeke, because I didn't want the Cowboys to extend contract because Elliott's off-field flaws.

But on the field and in shape... Zeke's on a HOF career trend... that block got Zero yards but juiced up the team.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
I am so ready to eat crow on Zeke, because I didn't want the Cowboys to extend contract because Elliott's off-field flaws.

But on the field and in shape... Zeke's on a HOF career trend... that block got Zero yards but juiced up the team.
Yes,I’ve been watching him last few games...little things telling me he’s ready to ball out. And it’s those type plays make big impact on players for both teams on field.

Qcard

Reaction score
Yes,I’ve been watching him last few games...little things telling me he’s ready to ball out. And it’s those type plays make big impact on players for both teams on field.
It's also a great play design...

I think the Eagles were in Nickel.

If another team uses a LB....Dak can audible to Zeke pass play....

Chrispierce

Reaction score
It's also a great play design...

I think the Eagles were in Nickel.

If another team uses a LB....Dak can audible to Zeke pass play....
That’s something they need to do more...dump it off to the RBs. I think we have two RBs who pose a threat to teams in the passing game.

Beaker42

Reaction score

I’m ready to eat some crow. #21 looks to have flipped the switch.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
....And big mouth old man Jenkins. :laugh:
He nearly knocked Jenkins out. Jenkins has been a good player for a long time, but he’s no physical match for Elliott with a head of steam. Mike is lucky that he went low enough for Zeke to kind of slide off over the top of him. Otherwise, he’s seeing double for a while.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score

He’s a really good player but he has his flaws. He’s on pace to finish outside the top 3 in rushing this year. In the end, he needs a Super Bowl ring to get into the Hall and a lot more years of playing.

I have to say, I really liked Zeke until what he pulled this offseason. I still root for him, obviously, but he’s not really a player I like very much.