News: Kelvin Joseph Having 'Productive Offseason,' Reveals Cowboys Coach Mike McCarthy

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by WoodysGirl, May 16, 2022.

1. Flamma

Flamma Well-Known Member

15,078 Messages
    12,623 Likes Received
    If Bossman snitch isn't as good as Brown, he should be released for that reason alone!

Runwildboys and stilltheguru like this.
  2. GINeric

GINeric Well-Known Member

1,073 Messages
    713 Likes Received
    Well the real thugs and trash start at the top of this society.... and its been like that for a couple hundred years on this soil. The rest of society just learned from them. I'll let you figure out who the REAL thugs and trash is and has always been.

With that said, he's not a thug for getting into a fight. HE didn’t shoot anybody, so that doesn't make him a thug.

A REAL thug and street trash is someone like that evil Neanderthal inbred who went and killed 10 innocent people in a Buffalo grocery store.

It doesn't make you a thug because you got into a fight. Thats just stupid.

visionary likes this.
  3. Flamma

Flamma Well-Known Member

15,078 Messages
    12,623 Likes Received
    Didn't snitch yet. It's easy not to snitch when the consequences are trivial. But if he wants to stay out of jail, he's going to be singing like a bird. He's going to sing to the police first. Then he's going to sing at the trial. His new name is going to be Bossman snitch.

That said, I'm still trying to figure out how my life is going to improve if the Cowboys cut him. I really don't care what these players do on their time. That's Jerry's job. If he didn't do anything, let him serve his suspension, if any, and get back on the field. If he sucks there, then I'm all for his release.

4. blueblood70

blueblood70 Well-Known Member

26,854 Messages
    19,479 Likes Received
    yes it is in fact by definition IF around the league there are other players with criminal history's some worse or similar to KJs that have played through it and came out the other side with second chance and did well

then watching and accepting the league and the Cowboys for supporting such players is ok but saying its not when you all qw00% support the NFL you are watching it you are here discussing the NFL , yet all of sudden KJ doesn't deserve 2nd chance here and to be supported by the team.

umm yes, the very definition of Hypocrisy is whats going on in the zone..

5. Haimerej

Haimerej Well-Known Member

4,125 Messages
    5,452 Likes Received
    Nah. Football is bigger than the people who play it. Nice try though.

Your argument is akin to, "Do you like music? Charles Manson was a musician. You like Charles Manson."

6. DallasDW00ds0n

DallasDW00ds0n Well-Known Member

8,614 Messages
    7,760 Likes Received
    All going according to plan; everyone was hoping for off the field troubles, it’s somehow exactly what we needed. I don’t think we would have lost to SF if we had guys turning themselves into the police that week.

we’re making strides here!

7. Bullflop

Bullflop Cowboys Diehard

CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
    22,100 Messages
    27,111 Likes Received
    If MM is satisfied with what Kelvin Joseph is doing, there's no just cause for fans to complain. I'll support him as long as he performs capably. This team needs all the support it can muster.

8. stilltheguru

stilltheguru Well-Known Member

10,087 Messages
    7,388 Likes Received
    Fat Garrett was satisfied with Mike Nolan too.

Manster_Mash likes this.
  9. Bullflop

Bullflop Cowboys Diehard

CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
    22,100 Messages
    27,111 Likes Received
    The team let him go and you're still complaining? Something really seems amiss, here . . . Kelvin will be here 'til he's not. o_O

10. stilltheguru

stilltheguru Well-Known Member

10,087 Messages
    7,388 Likes Received
    It took 16 games for fat Garrett to realize he was trash. You can trust him if you want. Most of the fanbase knows he's a fraud

11. Bullflop

Bullflop Cowboys Diehard

CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
    22,100 Messages
    27,111 Likes Received
    The numbers are not convincing that MM isn't worthy of remaining as long as he's winning.

We went 12/4 last year. That's not awful, by any stretch. He must've done something right.

If Jerry Jones really wants to win it all as badly as he claims he does he'd already be gone.

Last edited: May 20, 2022
    Runwildboys likes this.
  12. cowboyed

cowboyed Well-Known Member

3,642 Messages
    1,137 Likes Received
    Yes Kelvin is being very proactive. As a fall back he is going to a trade school to teach him in the art of shiv making and he is also boning up on reading self-help books including one on how to win over or influence prison guards.

Flamma likes this.