Ken Hamlin

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
such a waste of money

yeah, he got a gimme INT today, but where was he on the big, Larry Fitz grab over Henry?

standing back, gawking

this guy has not done much this year, certainly nothing meaningful, and how much did we pay him again?

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2330903 said:
such a waste of money

yeah, he got a gimme INT today, but where was he on the big, Larry Fitz grab over Henry?

standing back

this guy has not done much this year, certainly nothing meaningful, and how much did we pay him again?

We have quite a few players that look like a waste of money right now, losing will do that.

You may want to consider that the scheme asks him to play prevent instead of attacking.

sacase

Reaction score
I wasn't big on signing him to a big contract but I wasn't really against it either. He is a good player, just not elite. He is solid.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Blitzing...............are you gonna put the one on Pacman on him too?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Mr Cowboy;2330919 said:
Blitzing...............are you gonna put the one on Pacman on him too?

what play were you watching? he wasn't blitzing, he was in the deep zone, supposedly providng deep help

instead of coming over the top to make a play on the ball, or try to help break it up, he just stopped and watched Fitz outleap Henry

ologan

Reaction score
Speaking of a waste of money...Have we gotten any ROI on PacMan,other than headlines?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ologan;2330938 said:
Speaking of a waste of money...Have we gotten any ROI on PacMan,other than headlines?
You must have forgot the extremely cap friendly contract Pacman signed.

ologan

Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2331024 said:
You must have forgot the extremely cap friendly contract Pacman signed.

Good point,but what has he done?

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
ologan;2331115 said:
Good point,but what has he done?

What do you want him to do? He's only so tall and without help, he can only do so much against one of the best WR's in the game.

newlander

Reaction score
sacase is on it again. I mean: Seattle let the guy go....and he was average last year......so JJ gives him all that money. Bad decision obviously.

SacredStar

Reaction score
It may be a coincidence, but lots of good players turn to average after getting big contracts.

ologan

Reaction score
TheCount;2331124 said:
What do you want him to do? He's only so tall and without help, he can only do so much against one of the best WR's in the game.

Well,let me rephrase that...What has he done for the first six games? How about that?

khiladi

Reaction score
He has been playing flat-out horrible this year... I've seen him out of position so many times this year...

dguinta1

Reaction score
Not that is matters, but Hamlin' post game interviews are annoying. He's a tool. :rolleyes:

Romo2Dez4six

Touchdown!!!!
Reaction score
i guess Ken is our problem this week. sorry guys Ken is NOT our problem he is the best safety we have had since Woodson.:mad:

TVMan

Reaction score
Uh, maybe Roy made him better just by being on the field.

It's funny to see the wasted money talk about another safety not named Roy.