Kenneth Murray - Oklahoma

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We saw what good LB play can do for us in 2018. That changed my perception of taking a LB high. I wouldnt be upset about Murray at 17

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Rule #1 of the draft is to pick a good player, and I think Murray is a lock to be a good player. I'd be OK with it, as long as there isn't another good player like Kinlaw or Chaisson that has a lot clearer path to playing time.

Croomraider

Reaction score
I was told they don't play defense in the Big 12.
Sounds like an SEC comment! Last time I checked all the best offensive players are from the Big 12?? Last time I checked no one in the NFL plays defense, so what does it matter??

Hardline

Reaction score
Sounds like an SEC comment! Last time I checked all the best offensive players are from the Big 12?? Last time I checked no one in the NFL plays defense, so what does it matter??
I'm a huge Texas Longhorns fan. I'm all in on the Big 12.
Im just stating facts.
And they do play defense in the NFL.

Croomraider

Reaction score
I'm a huge Texas Longhorns fan. I'm all in on the Big 12.
Im just stating facts.
And they do play defense in the NFL.
Well we like all the same teams then. Both OU, Texas, and TCU recruit good defensive players. It's just the air attack offense in the big 12 is impossible to stop for a full season. I agree there are great defensive players in the NFL. However, the rule changes are turning offense into juggernauts. Niners were considered a defensive team last year and the Saints almost put 50 on them.

Hardline

Reaction score
Well we like all the same teams then. Both OU, Texas, and TCU recruit good defensive players. It's just the air attack offense in the big 12 is impossible to stop for a full season. I agree there are great defensive players in the NFL. However, the rule changes are turning offense into juggernauts. Niners were considered a defensive team last year and the Saints almost put 50 on them.
Nice reply