Kenneth Pettway

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Anybody have a chance to watch Grambling play this year? This guy interests me. He's a 6-4, 250 lb. LB/DE. He runs a 4.55 40. He is exactly the type of player that would work in a 3-4.

Dough Boy

Seldom Seen
Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY said:
Anybody have a chance to watch Grambling play this year? This guy interests me. He's a 6-4, 250 lb. LB/DE. He runs a 4.55 40. He is exactly the type of player that would work in a 3-4.

I have not seen him play, but here's his profile:

Strengths: Has excellent size and a solid frame...Brings very good speed and athletic ablity to the table...Was very productive as a senior...Has some upside and could be a force on the blitz....Should be a workout warrior.

Weaknesses: Did not play against top competition on a weekly basis...Is more of a DE / OLB 'tweener who will need to be in the proper scheme to succeed...Doesn't look real comfortable in coverage.

Notes: Had a big senior campaign with his 8.5 sacks and 16 tackles for a loss really catching your attention...Level of competition is a concern but he has the physical tools and productivity you look for.

ghettogandhi

Reaction score
very interesting
Dough Boy said:
I have not seen him play, but here's his profile:
very interesting very very interesting
go info
Strengths: Has excellent size and a solid frame...Brings very good speed and athletic ablity to the table...Was very productive as a senior...Has some upside and could be a force on the blitz....Should be a workout warrior.

Weaknesses: Did not play against top competition on a weekly basis...Is more of a DE / OLB 'tweener who will need to be in the proper scheme to succeed...Doesn't look real comfortable in coverage.

Notes: Had a big senior campaign with his 8.5 sacks and 16 tackles for a loss really catching your attention...Level of competition is a concern but he has the physical tools and productivity you look for.