Video: Kevin Gray Sports: Interview with Simi Fehoko

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
I've had high hopes for him but for some reason he hasn't earned a big role in the coaches eyes. He had a lot of hype from the FO and coaches early his rookie year but we've seen this from those groups ( front office and coaches) before.

I might say also I am huge into bass fishing and if I was in the DFW area I'd take this cat bass fishing. (around the 19:45 mark and splashed in the next 2 minutes). He needs to contact Randy White who is a bonafide bass fisherman!

Last edited:

quickccc

Reaction score
MEh .... If he had something ,..anything to show, i think we would have already seen it .... camp body project.

Dude maybe just a big str8 line guy with little juke moves or feet to separate. .. I'm looking more for guys like Anthony Callaway to step to the fray than Simi.

Motorola

Reaction score
MEh .... If he had something ,..anything to show, i think we would have already seen it .... camp body project.

Dude maybe just a big str8 line guy with little juke moves or feet to separate. .. I'm looking more for guys like Anthony Callaway to step to the fray than Simi.
ANTONIO Callaway...good rookie season, then went off the rails.
2018 - 16 games/11 starts___43 rec, 586 yd, 13.6 yd avg, 5 TD, 27 1st downs
2019 - 4 games/2 starts__8 rec, 89 yd, 3 1st downs
2020 - 5 games /1 start___2 rec, 20 yd, 1 1st down
2021 - released by Chiefs before regular season - injury settlement
2022 - signed to Cowboys ps November 15th

Basically was out of football the last two seasons before coming to Dallas.
Still only 26...we will see if Callaway can get back on track this summer.

Motorola

Reaction score
I've had high hopes for him but for some reason he hasn't earned a big role in the coaches eyes. He had a lot of hype from the FO and coaches early his rookie year but we've seen this from those groups ( front office and coaches) before.
Inactive for 13 games in both of his first two seasons - 2022 being for his shoulder injury.
Fehoko's time with the Cowboys might give him a slight advantage heading into OTAs - but he will be in a battle to remain on the team.

quickccc

Reaction score
ANTONIO Callaway...good rookie season, then went off the rails.
2018 - 16 games/11 starts___43 rec, 586 yd, 13.6 yd avg, 5 TD, 27 1st downs
2019 - 4 games/2 starts__8 rec, 89 yd, 3 1st downs
2020 - 5 games /1 start___2 rec, 20 yd, 1 1st down
2021 - released by Chiefs before regular season - injury settlement
2022 - signed to Cowboys ps November 15th

Basically was out of football the last two seasons before coming to Dallas.
Still only 26...we will see if Callaway can get back on track this summer.
Low risk /High reward

Has speed game and game experience to factor

Mannix

Reaction score
Should already be gone....churn the roster in favor of one of the UDFA WR's.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
What kinda sad reporter gets and interview with Simi Fehoko?

Honestly, he will be an interesting storyline going into TC because this is likely his last chance to stay with the Cowboys, and I'm not sure how many more in the NFL he will get. He's going to need to become a close study of Fassel if he's going to have any chance.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
What kinda sad reporter gets and interview with Simi Fehoko?
I got a chance to interview Robert Thomas back in the day when he was trying to make the Cowboys as a special teams player and linebacker. The only NFL player I ever interviewed as a sports editor. Interviewing any NFL player is nothing to be sad about.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
This will be a big year for him, so its make it or break it season for him.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I got a chance to interview Robert Thomas back in the day when he was trying to make the Cowboys as a special teams player and linebacker. The only NFL player I ever interviewed as a sports editor. Interviewing any NFL player is nothing to be sad about.
I was joking ...... Sorry if I offended you or anyone else with my loathsome joke.