Kitna coaching during pro bowl!

Boyz981

Reaction score
Did anyone notice Jon Kitna coaching during pro bowl? I thought I noticed him on the sidelines!

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
giphy-downsized.gif

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It's good to know somebody was trying to fix Dak's mechanics, but it appears our own coaches weren't a part of that.
" The program, he feels, was a perfect complement to what he and Kellen Moore are trying to teach Prescott. "

"complement", as in Linehan and Moore weren't teaching Dak those mechanics.
Coachs actually cant work with players in the offseason

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's good to know somebody was trying to fix Dak's mechanics, but it appears our own coaches weren't a part of that.
" The program, he feels, was a perfect complement to what he and Kellen Moore are trying to teach Prescott. "

"complement", as in Linehan and Moore weren't teaching Dak those mechanics.

Brady and other QBs have worked with the same group...

Maxmadden

Reaction score
Yes I saw him. Interesting enough, I first met him when he coached for Waxahachie High School. Dude is huge, not fat, just a big guy.
I got the impression from the Hatchie fans that they weren't real thrilled with him.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It's great to see that Dak fully realizes that he's got plenty of room for improvement in terms of his footwork and his overall mechanics. Seeing as how he's known to be so devoted to keeping faithful to his work ethic and its benefits, he should continue to develop nicely. It's very encouraging to see.

Last edited:

Pants

Reaction score
aweeeee, Kitna finally got into pro-bowl without paying admission, that's cute.....