Knock Downs

goshan

Reaction score
Didn't I see a stat where Warner was knocked down more than Romo?
What are your thoughts on that?

Boysboy

Reaction score
goshan;2331136 said:

But Warner had better ball security, much better.:bang2:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
My thought is I'd like to see the link to the stat because while we beat him up, I doubt he was knocked down more.

Whether he was or not they both should be applauded for the way they played today.

cowboyz

Reaction score
maybe overall. don't forget, the cardinals had no offense in the first half.

but at the end of the game it was clear. the cardinals were moving the ball. and the cowboys were struggling.

coogrfan

Reaction score
goshan;2331136 said:

Romo's special teams didn't account for 14 points either. I fail to see your point.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
coogrfan;2331164 said:
Romo's special teams didn't account for 14 points either. I fail to see your point.

thats what i was wondering

ryanbabs

Reaction score
cowboyz;2331158 said:
maybe overall. don't forget, the cardinals had no offense in the first half.

but at the end of the game it was clear. the cardinals were moving the ball. and the cowboys were struggling.

Overall, the defense played solid and better than expected. They gave up only 17 points. Our OL and special teams costed us this game.

rathalarge

Reaction score
They couldn't even hit Warner enough to make him cower! Face it, when you get him enough, he will throw int's and fumble. Not a good sign!!

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
goshan;2331136 said:

The official game statistician in Arizona credited the Cowboys with 10 quarterback hits (one sack plus nine others) and credited the Cardinals with eight (one sack plus seven others). If you count the Cardinals' other two sacks, both teams had 10 quarterback hits.

On passes thrown when there was a "quarterback hit" awarded, Warner was 5-for-9 for 94 yards and one interception, and Romo was 3-for-7 for 27 yards. Including the sacks, our 10 "hits" resulted in Arizona gaining 84 yards and committing a turnover. Their 10 hits resulted in us gaining 3 yards and committing a turnover.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
ryanbabs;2331189 said:
Overall, the defense played solid and better than expected. They gave up only 17 points. Our OL and special teams costed us this game.

Yeah, but when we most needed a stop, they flopped. After we took a 14-7 lead, they let Arizona march right down the field to tie it.