Kryie Irving asks to be traded

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yeah I’m for it especially if the Mavs are gonna waste a year of Luka. I don’t expect them to do it but I would.
Getting Kyrie would be wasting another year of Luka. Outside of all the drama, go back and look at how badly he caved in the first round year. The Boston crowd got into his head and he completely fell apart. Im not sure what has happened to him, but he isnt the throughbread people thought he was going to be back in 2016. His best basketball fit now is as a fun show for fans on a bad team ala Westbrook in OKC

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Getting Kyrie would be wasting another year of Luka. Outside of all the drama, go back and look at how badly he caved in the first round year. The Boston crowd got into his head and he completely fell apart. Im not sure what has happened to him, but he isnt the throughbread people thought he was going to be back in 2016. His best basketball fit now is as a fun show for fans on a bad team ala Westbrook in OKC
He’s played some good ball with Brooklyn though. This team desperately needs another ball handler…..but low and get big returns? I just have no faith in this team sadly.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He’s played some good ball with Brooklyn though. This team desperately needs another ball handler…..but low and get big returns? I just have no faith in this team sadly.
He played good ball with Brooklyn last year. Production is nearly identical. Its just going to show up when you need it. Boston (both the fans and team) broke him so easy it was almost sad. He just doesn't have what it takes to thrive in the limelight, and I don't think he even wants to most of the time. Dallas would be much better using whatever assets they would on Kyrie on something else.

@jterrell had an apt comparison for him as the flaky hot girl

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He played good ball with Brooklyn last year. Production is nearly identical. Its just going to show up when you need it. Boston (both the fans and team) broke him so easy it was almost sad. He just doesn't have what it takes to thrive in the limelight, and I don't think he even wants to most of the time. Dallas would be much better using whatever assets they would on Kyrie on something else.

@jterrell had an apt comparison for him as the flaky hot girl
Something else like what though? They have no trade assets….

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Something else like what though? They have no trade assets….
After 2023 they have all of their own. Kyrie is gonna cost two firsts. Thats what the Lakers are offering. There are much better options, especially if the Raptors are going to move their vet pieces. Kyrie at this point is far more likely to cost you playoff games than win them.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
After 2023 they have all of their own. Kyrie is gonna cost two firsts. Thats what the Lakers are offering. There are much better options, especially if the Raptors are going to move their vet pieces. Kyrie at this point is far more likely to cost you playoff games than win them.
Oh ok yeah if it costs two firsts then I’m out. I was thinking much cheaper than that.