KSK Where you at?

kskboys

Reaction score
Holy Larry, just now saw this!!!

I do like the Ridgeway pick, just don't know if it's enough, or whether he can get low so he won't be moved by leverage issues. His sluggish hands bother me quite a bit.

On the flipside, you didn't hear me campaigning for a NT much before this draft, as there really wasn't many(any?) good NT prospects. I wasn't as high on Travis Jones as many were. Looks like not much more than a big body to me, not an upgrade from Bo. Slow footed and no dynamic traits.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Holy Larry, just now saw this!!!

I do like the Ridgeway pick, just don't know if it's enough, or whether he can get low so he won't be moved by leverage issues. His sluggish hands bother me quite a bit.

On the flipside, you didn't hear me campaigning for a NT much before this draft, as there really wasn't many(any?) good NT prospects. I wasn't as high on Travis Jones as many were. Looks like not much more than a big body to me, not an upgrade from Bo. Slow footed and no dynamic traits.
We've been calling for this guy for years. He's not the best of the best, but now we know they're starting to see the big picture.

kskboys

Reaction score
We've been calling for this guy for years. He's not the best of the best, but now we know they're starting to see the big picture.
The drafting of both he and Bo makes me hope that we're finally starting to understand NFL football. Don't forget, we actually had S's last year!!!!!