Kurt Warner head coach, Russell Wilson at QB

RaZon

Reaction score
.......bring Kareem Hunt in from Cleveland, draft that monster DL out of Georgia Davis, wave good bye to Zeke and Dak and McCarthy, well that's a start.....

RaZon

Reaction score
Thanks for updating us on your Madden franchise.

Getting tired of the cry babying around saying the same things over and over just in different ways, thought I'd try something different.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Russell Wilson’s best days are behind him IMO.

Now he’s just a short QB that’s banged up and old.

Maybe you can squeeze 1 more good year out of him but I think he’s sunk to the Dak realm.

If you want to get risky then try to trade Dak for someone like Trevor Lawrence.

Lawrence has high upside and he’s young. He could potentially be a guy that carries the franchise. It’s a risk but I’d do it simply because I don’t think you can win with Dak and also not have a juggernaut roster. Lawrence has potential to be one of the leagues best QBs.

RaZon

Reaction score
Russell Wilson’s best days are behind him IMO.

Now he’s just a short QB that’s banged up and old.

Maybe you can squeeze 1 more good year out of him but I think he’s sunk to the Dak realm.

If you want to get risky then try to trade Dak for someone like Trevor Lawrence.

Lawrence has high upside and he’s young. He could potentially be a guy that carries the franchise. It’s a risk but I’d do it simply because I don’t think you can win with Dak and also not have a juggernaut roster. Lawrence has potential to be one of the leagues best QBs.

2020 for Russell Wilson his 8th pro bowl

68..8 comp %
4212 yards
40/13 td/int
105.1 passer rating
513 yards rushing

Which gives him his third 4000/30/500 season, who else has had even one?

33 isn't old for an NFL QB

So...huh??????

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
.......bring Kareem Hunt in from Cleveland, draft that monster DL out of Georgia Davis, wave good bye to Zeke and Dak and McCarthy, well that's a start.....
I seriously doubt Kurt Warner would be willing to put in the time necessary to be a head coach and coordinate his own offense

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

welcome-to-fantasy-island.gif

GINeric

Reaction score

I want the big guy from Georgia too. But that would be stupid wave goodbye to a top 10 quarterback in the NFL. Thank God GMs don't think like fans. Teams don't just toss away good qbs.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Another Kurt Warner as head coach thread? His film studies have really won some of you over. It’s getting zanier here by the day.

Haimerej

Reaction score
All you have to do is edit everybody's ratings in the player manager. I don't understand why every franchise doesn't do it.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score

why would you bring someone in who’s never coached before?