kyle kosier

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
having him back is going to be real keen in our run.

i am a firm believer that he is one of the key reasons our o- line has suffered so damn much since his absence.

also...i hope pat mcq. plays well enough so that i never get to see adams again.

i'm so tired of watching that lazy slob getting our qb killed.

welcome back kyle.

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
I must admit, I've been critical of Kossier, but do see the pattern where our OL started to tank when he got injured. If he comes back and the OL play elevates then I will do a 180-digree turnaround in my opinion of him. But I need to see it first.

One thing that does make me curious is that there has been no comment from Kossier about WR Roy Willimas, or vice versa, since WR-RW got here. Both came from Detroit. Do they have a strained relationship or something? I just find the silence strange!

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
lane;2406331 said:

i am a firm believer that he is one of the key reasons our o- line has suffered so damn much since his absence.

also...i hope pat mcq. plays well enough so that i never get to see adams again.

welcome back kyle.

Your are correct.......we must him much more then I imagined at the time.

Aikbach

Reaction score
Kosier's injury compounded by Adams' poor play has made Proctor look worse than he is in my opinion, throw in the statue of David called Brad Johnson and its a nightmare for protection.

superpunk

Reaction score
I can remember how amazing it was watching the line when he was in there. I don't think that will come back immediately, but the first two games of the season Romo could take a nap in the pocket.

Here's to hope.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Wow.......not long ago many on this board were trying to replace KK with.....well anyone. :laugh1:

JMech

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2406541 said:
Wow.......not long ago many on this board were trying to replace KK with.....well anyone. :laugh1:

Correct.

Too many guys did not watch what he was actually doing and how effective he was. His ability to pull very well and hold his guy is absolutely key and it showed with his prolonged absence.

The guy may not be flashy or as dominating as others, but he flat out is a player. Obviously Parcells knew what he was doing when he had him brought in.

burmafrd

Reaction score
I must admit I am one of those that wanted him gone. And I was wrong. I still do not think he is all that as a player, but he was more important then we thought. Still believe that we can upgrade there though.

JMech

Reaction score
burmafrd;2406573 said:
I must admit I am one of those that wanted him gone. And I was wrong. I still do not think he is all that as a player, but he was more important then we thought. Still believe that we can upgrade there though.

Actually he is all that, but you really need to watch him play and watch his efficiency.

For comparison sake, you can watch Procter............a complete failure at the position. You never ever see the sort of blunders and out and out whiffs when Kosier is playing.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
lane;2406331 said:

welcome back kyle.

You think that Mcq is going to play well enough to put Flo and his big contract on the bench forever? HA HA HA! Dude try and be a little more objective. Flo is not only playing hurt but playing with a POS at LG next to him that he has to worry about trying to help out.

A healty Flo, with Kyle at LG, is WAY better than anything Mcq will bring to the table.

Yeagermeister;2406541 said:

Yeah. It's funny to see a lot of those people now realising now only how wrong they were on him but exactly why they're fans on a message board and not NFL scouts.

onetrickpony

Reaction score
Aikbach;2406494 said:
Kosier's injury compounded by Adams' poor play has made Proctor look worse than he is in my opinion, throw in the statue of David called Brad Johnson and its a nightmare for protection.

Yesterday an article mentioned that Kosier had helped Gurode with the line calls. This may have an even greater impact than his play. We have seen Kosier get beat before, maybe not as often as Proctor but it happens.

Let's just hope we see a complete turn around in the play of this o-line.

Smith22

Reaction score
Did I miss something? Is Adams officially out for the Skins game or just wishful thinking on your part?

Reaction score
lane;2406331 said:

welcome back kyle.

Cowboys G Kyle Kosier (foot) is expected to return in Week 11 against the Commanders.

Kosier has played in just one game this season. The bye week is helping the Cowboys to get their injured pieces back one-by-one, which should be a boon to the offense.
Source: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

DallasDomination

Reaction score
The key reasons for our struggles have been Andre Gurode and Flo playing with little effort, slow and Stupid.