Kyle Rudolph was released by the Vikings

blueblood70

Reaction score
Was just released by the Vikes. Always have been a fan of his.
nope 2021 cap issies for many vets rather roll with Jarwin and Shultz i mean we have 3 WRs that need to be fed,,KR is not luxury at this point..will stunt our TEs growth.not many balls left to go around..

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I would take a look at OJ howard or Njoku still
I've come to grips that I think Dalton Schultz is better than we give him credit for. Most probably would disagree because he was a 4th round pick....but he's a better tight end in 2021 then those guys have shown IMO.

At this point those guys are busts and are a prime example of why I don't take tight end in the 1st round.

Rayman70

Reaction score
At this stage in their careers I'd think Schultz and Jarwin are more promising.
this. We already have his equivalent in Blake Bell. He would be nothing more than an inline blocker at this point. Bell is that guy for us.I like him. PASS ON RUDOLPH.

Rayman70

Reaction score
if Pat freiermuth is falling in round 2 I would find a way to take him.
He's pretty special too...a more complete TE similar to Gronk or Kelce. Brevin Jordan is a pass catching TE and special too.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Meh, he seems like a pain in the butt.

He pretty much demanded to be released because he wants to be the guy, but he doesn't seem to have much left in the tank.
Sounds like he's what I like to call a "kevin" ...

Loso86

Reaction score
I've come to grips that I think Dalton Schultz is better than we give him credit for. Most probably would disagree because he was a 4th round pick....but he's a better tight end in 2021 then those guys have shown IMO.

At this point those guys are busts and are a prime example of why I don't take tight end in the 1st round.
I dont think Dalton is better than either. And both of those guys are 2nd on the roster behind another TE. Dalton was blessed to have his num 1 be injured so had more opportunity. He still cant block and dropped his fair share of passes. All in all he was solid. I'm not going to say hes better than them based off of 1 season where he probably would be a 4 or 5th maybe even 6th option on this team

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I dont think Dalton is better than either. And both of those guys are 2nd on the roster behind another TE. Dalton was blessed to have his num 1 be injured so had more opportunity. He still cant block and dropped his fair share of passes. All in all he was solid. I'm not going to say hes better than them based off of 1 season where he probably would be a 4 or 5th maybe even 6th option on this team

That's not entirely true for there whole careers though. They are #2 because they haven't lived up to their potential thus far. OJ Howard should be beating out Cameron Brate and Gronkowski at this point in his career. And if Njoku had lived up to his potential they would've never signed Austin Hooper.