La’el Collins throwback highlight

Knotamus

Reaction score
Like many of us during these times, I’ve been day dreaming how this roster is going shake out. Then a memorable play stuck out in my head and it occurred to me that a new member of our team was on the wrong side of this highlight..

Lol, do you think Ha Ha Clinton Dix walks up to La’el Collins and says “Hey man, why’d you do me like that?” :lmao:

I’ll give Dix credit though.. he still made the tackle

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Clinton-Dix's effort on that play was outstanding. Most players are content to lay down after getting tossed like that.
Come on now, this is not about Jaylon Smith:laugh:

La'el's unfortunate draft circumstances were sure a blessing for us.
Have a great season big man:flagwave:

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
The usual suspects on this forum were wanting to cut La’el his first two years.

Reactions: BAT

Hardline

Reaction score
One of his most devistating blocks was against the Chargers in a preseason game his rookie year if anyone wants to take the time looking it up and posting it.

Creeper

Reaction score
All these La'el Collins highlights make me think he needs to go back to LG. Has anyone seen a Connor Williams pancake block?

WeDemBoyz

Reaction score
All those highlights are with him at Guard. Rather have a dominant Guard than good RT.

Fmart322

Reaction score
Like many of us during these times, I’ve been day dreaming how this roster is going shake out. Then a memorable play stuck out in my head and it occurred to me that a new member of our team was on the wrong side of this highlight..

Lol, do you think Ha Ha Clinton Dix walks up to La’el Collins and says “Hey man, why’d you do me like that?” :lmao:

I’ll give Dix credit though.. he still made the tackle

That's good play on both players.
Most safeties taking a hit like that don't get back in the play.
Collins got downfield quickly and did his job.