La Canfora, Fitzpatrick trade expected tomorrow to Steelers **updated**

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Your threshold for special is too low. If Anthony Brown is holding you back, then you aren’t special. Doesn’t mean you aren’t good, doesn’t necessarily mean the coaches are making the correct decision, but you aren’t special
No its the coaches. Richard is an idiot. Wont play him due to size. Was benched the day richard showed up. There was never a competition even tho he showed he was better than brown and chido in 2017

Chuck 54

Reaction score
As a pure safety...he wouldn't/shouldn't have been the 11th player taken.

He's best as slot corner...and those are not as highly prized. Nor really what we need.
It’s not about where he was taken in the college draft coming out of Alabama. It’s about the tape he’s created as an NFL player.

noletime95

Reaction score
Sounds like he’s very willing to play FS, just does not want to play in the box.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This would be a great move if you were ok with letting byron walk in FA
My thinking is he would effectively bump Awuzie and Brown. I dont know if they would play him at Safety. I know he did well at CB for Miami, I dont know how well he has played Safety

noletime95

Reaction score
My thinking is he would effectively bump Awuzie and Brown. I dont know if they would play him at Safety. I know he did well at CB for Miami, I dont know how well he has played Safety
Sounds like he’s good playing CF. Not big enough in the box.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just thought of this but not sure if it's been mentioned already.

1. LaConfora hasn't been much of an insider as of late, but he was once very connected to the Commanders. If it were them, he'd probably be someone who knew about it.
  2. They're big on Alabama players.
  3. They're known to give up big in terms of picks for trades.
Based on that, I'm changing my official guess to Washington.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I mean lewis can play outside with chido and play fitz at nickel. Let byron and brown walk

Carson

Reaction score
Just thought of this but not sure if it's been mentioned already.

1. LaConfora hasn't been much of an insider as of late, but he was once very connected to the Commanders. If it were them, he'd probably be someone who knew about it.
  2. They're big on Alabama players.
  3. They're known to give up big in terms of picks for trades.
Based on that, I'm changing my official guess to Washington.

Only thing is, that leaves the Skins without a 1st, 2nd or 6th.

But I agree with all of your points. He can slide in, be used to the guys on the roster and be their future #1 corner

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Only thing is, that leaves the Skins without a 1st, 2nd or 6th.

But I agree with all of your points. He can slide in, be used to the guys on the roster and be their future #1 corner

Snyder and Allen are steering that ship straight into the iceberg already. A move like this seems right up their alley.