La Canfora, Fitzpatrick trade expected tomorrow to Steelers **updated**

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dang it Steelers.

I get why Miami would do it though, Pittsburgh's1st round pick will be higher than other rumored teams (I doubt Commanders were going to give up a top 10 pick for him)

They’re trading guys now who’d otherwise walk in free agency. They want to get the QB first overall, so having good players now just hurts those odds. Liquidate, store your talent in picks, and then build quickly around the QB. It works if you can stomach betraying your fans by tanking.

No sure what PIT is thinking though.

cern

Reaction score
Someone will give too much. Hopefully not dallas.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Why would the Steelers trade away a Top 10 pick ? They need a new franchise QB and a legitimate No#2 wide out....................

Doesn't make sense to me.....................

Because you don't know what they think of Mason Rudolph and James Washington. Time till tell if they're right, but that's their thinking.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Dallas was absolutely raked over the coals for trading a 1st for Amari. I like Minkah but he's not anywhere close to Copper in talent

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
How you think Steelers fans feel?

0-2. Franchise hall of fame QB maybe just had his career ended.

Now you trade away a first for a DB who won’t be the difference in going anywhere this season. When you could have saved your first to get your next QB instead in a draft that will have Tua and Herbert.

Man oh man.
They have faith in Rudolph and werent gonna be bad enough for Tua anyways

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
They’re trading guys now who’d otherwise walk in free agency. They want to get the QB first overall, so having good players now just hurts those odds. Liquidate, store your talent in picks, and then build quickly around the QB. It works if you can stomach betraying your fans by tanking.

No sure what PIT is thinking though.

Me neither. They must think Ben's not retiring. They're going to look awfully stupid if he retires. Unless Mason Rudolph great. Idk how that's going to go.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
Because you don't know what they think of Mason Rudolph and James Washington. Time till tell if they're right, but that's their thinking.

Wouldn't it be far more prudent to make sure their belief in both Rudolph and Washington is justified by watching them play more games and producing before taking a risk this big ?

Aven8

Reaction score
Watch for the Rudolph and James Washington connection from OSU. Two TD’s in the PS from him. Rudolph can throw the deep ball