La Canfora, Fitzpatrick trade expected tomorrow to Steelers **updated**

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I will say it again......I'll give two 2nd rounders ( 2020 and 2021) and Taco.
You can believe Stephen as well as believing we are in on Minkah. They may not want to give up a first, but they may offer a package of day 2 picks. It looks like Miami wont have to use a stockpile of picks to get the #1 overall, so they may be as interested in a package of day 2's over a single day 1. That could be what has Dallas in the race

Sydla

Reaction score
Howie Roseman is like herpes man.

You may lose track of him but he seemingly is always popping up when you least expect causing discomfort and frustration.

Fitzpatrick could be a game changer for them.

They are weak back there.

My gut tells me....... they might get him.

ehwqkbmg

Reaction score
If Jalen Ramsey is really on the market, how many of those teams shift gears towards him if the asking price for him is a 1 too?
Ramsey wants to play man coverage. Cowboys mostly play zone. Doesn't seem like a match for us anyways. And Minkah hasn't played well at Safety for Miami.

Let's keep our 1st.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
If the Dolphins are confident they will get a 1 for Fitzpatrick then no way is he coming to Dallas.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score

People can say what they want but this type of player/deal has Stephen and Jerry written all over it. Young blue-chipper with 3-4 years left on rookie deal playing a position we're set to lose 2-3 players 2020 FA. Just makes to much sense.....

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
People can say what they want but this type of player/deal has Stephen and Jerry written all over it. Young blue-chipper with 3-4 years left on rookie deal playing a position we're set to lose 2-3 players 2020 FA. Just makes to much sense.....

Agree but Stephen was on the radio today saying he doesn’t see giving up a 1 for anyone and Dolphins seem adamant they are getting a 1.

Bizwah

Reaction score
So here is the question. Is Minkah a Safety or a CB here?
That's my question.

Another would be, "Who sits?" It's not like we're weak in the secondary. We're loaded at CB. Jones, Brown, Awuzie, Lewis. So, you'd almost have to consider him a safety. Would one of our CBs be used in a trade?

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That's my question.

Another would be, "Who sits?" It's not like we're weak in the secondary. We're loaded at CB. Jones, Brown, Awuzie, Lewis. So, you'd almost have to consider him a safety. Would one of our CBs be used in a trade?
If its CB, I sit Brown. Brown is basically a starter.

At Safety, I move Woods to strong side and put Minkah at FS.