Twitter: La Canfora: Some expect Jerry to make changes if we lose

fivetwos

Reaction score
Just relax and know it's going to be fine this week, the Cowboys are advancing. It's next week when we go to TB again that we have to worry. That's anyone's game.
Yeah we are good.

I think Dak has a nice game. It's next week he has to start proving points. Cross that bridge then.

bark

Reaction score
Why not, after all there’s probably oh let say 500 coaches out there that could succeed with this roster

75boyz

Reaction score
I don't think Jerry made the McCarthy hire with anything in mind other than him being a bridge to Kellen Moore taking over. If he suspects Moore is leaving for another job, this wouldn't surprise me.

My opinion as well.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Dude is FOS! Lol! Big Mike is safe but there may be big changes as in having to replace both coordinators. The good news is there’s some good ones available on the defensive side of the ball.

Creeper

Reaction score
If they are losing Moore and Quinn anyway then what changes does he really want to make. He will have a 3rd DC in 3 years if Quinn leaves. I think all things considered the Cowboys did pretty well this year. The team has some issues they need to address, like LG and C.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Well I heard from the liquor clerk that if the Cowboys don’t meet Jerry’s expectations than the sales of Blue Label will greatly increase especially with one particular owner.

lqmac1

Reaction score
Joe Judge? Why not get back at the Giants for hiring JG?

In all seriousness, I would be down for John Harbaugh if Jerry does make a move. He’s waiting and looking to get back into the NFL, supposedly.

DripTooHard

Reaction score
The Cowboys vs. Niners, with the Bills and Packers in the playoff mix? Dallas coaches getting poached?

The 90s are back!!!!!!!

RS12

Reaction score
Jerry will be 80 this year. I think a bad loss could result in a large head rolling.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

I dont believe it but interesting

I do.....Just think about it...the undisciplined play....the dumb mistakes. It's McCarthy's job to clean that up. We have witnessed it for 2 straight years now....wouldn't shock me in the slightest.....In fact I'd almost expect Quinn to be promoted.

AyeAtey

Reaction score
The biggest change is to get a real GM. Jerry, give it a break, you've tried for 25 years and haven't accomplished what we all were looking forward too. You're due and your time should be up.

Thanks for trying, but it was not enough and not what we expect.