Lael Collins out on boat this morning

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
odd a friend runs a fishing guide service and posted pic of Collins and his family out on Lewisville Lake fishing this morning..

do players with bad hips go out on fishing trips while on IR and know someone would find out!!

that burns my britches..

wonder how fast the post and pictures come down if it reaches the powers that be,,

https://www.facebook.com/BarefootGuideServiceJS/

If it relaxes him that's great.
With family.
He could be at a strip club or shooting guns in the country.
Leave him be.

blueblood70

Reaction score
reminds me of baseball when Yoenis Cespedes was seen golfing while out with an injury and again this year photographed at a night club days before he opted out of the season for covid concerns

suspicious but we dont know all the details, still just for the optics these people should know better

exactly the shark to blood anti post of mine dont get it..wasnt there a player who got cut this year for trying to sneak a woman into the bubble..its that kind of crap..

its not that he was fishing he did it in public while on IR with game 1 coming this week and no mask which is selfish to the team..

ill take the heat..i found it just as bad look is all.. i dont think some get how bad it looks to not have mask on when the nfl doesnt have bubble and are counting on players to be smarter..

didnt nolan ryan one time cut his between the toe webbing and missed some significant time because f an innocent boat outing.**** happens..

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
odd a friend runs a fishing guide service and posted pic of Collins and his family out on Lewisville Lake fishing this morning..

do players with bad hips go out on fishing trips while on IR and know someone would find out!!

that burns my britches..

wonder how fast the post and pictures come down if it reaches the powers that be,,

https://www.facebook.com/BarefootGuideServiceJS/

I see SITTING in a boat is so strenuous. So much more than sitting on the bench. Besides if your "powers that be" see those pics then it's to late to take them down so no need to. He did say he got back in time to go to practice and then do whatever it is he does in when the rest of the team is practicing. I'm sure it some kind of therapy or rehab for his hip. BTW, when a player is on IR they CAN NOT participate in practice. They can go to meetings but can't actually partake in.practice or drills. So what's the problem?

Kaiser

Reaction score
"There is a fine line between fishing and just sitting there like an idiot"

- Steven Wright

blueblood70

Reaction score
I see SITTING in a boat is so strenuous. So much more than sitting on the bench. Besides if your "powers that be" see those pics then it's to late to take them down so no need to. He did say he got back in time to go to practice and then do whatever it is he does in when the rest of the team is practicing. I'm sure it some kind of therapy or rehab for his hip. BTW, when a player is on IR they CAN NOT participate in practice. They can go to meetings but can't actually partake in.practice or drills. So what's the problem?
IT LOOKS BAD FOR THE 15TH TIME HES TAKING PICTURES OUT WITH A STRANGER IN STANGE BOAT WHILE ON IR WITH NO MASK TO BOOT.. THE NFL IS SELF BUBBLE YOU BE SMART OR YOU RISK THE NFL SEASON..That's dumb in itself

ALL AROUND JUST LOOKS BAD..IF THE DUDE WANTED TO TAKE HIS OWN BOAT AND FAMILY AND SNEAK OUT AND RELAX, FINE..HE DID IT IN PUBLIC AND IMO THATS A BAD LOOK

THE POINT IS ITS BAD LOOK..

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
IT LOOKS BAD FOR THE 15TH TIME HES TAKING PICTURES OUT WITH A STRANGER IN STANGE BOAT WHILE ON IR WITH NO MASK TO BOOT.. THE NFL IS SELF BUBBLE YOU BE SMART OR YOU RISK THE NFL SEASON..That's dumb in itself

ALL AROUND JUST LOOKS BAD..IF THE DUDE WANTED TO TAKE HIS OWN BOAT AND FAMILY AND SNEAK OUT AND RELAX, FINE..HE DID IT IN PUBLIC AND IMO THATS A BAD LOOK

Man you are over blowing this.......

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Yeah I get where you’re coming from, for sure. Comparable to Romo and Witten’s Cabo trip.

Definitely doesn’t look good, but it is what it is, ya know?

He should have come to camp in better shape, too. Might not be injured now if he had.

Earth to wooten15 he had shoulder surgery in the off season that prevented him from working out much at all. It was believed right after his surgery that he would start on the pup to start camp. Because of that surgery he wasn't in the best shape.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score

First off the testing of players will go on all season so if Collins did get infected it will be caught. Second it's funny that you say if it was his boat it would be OK but not someone else's boat. Third look at how many people interviewed on the news for the interview aren't wearing masks so I guess since you weren't there you are only guessing that while fishing he didn't wear one. Maybe this friend told Collins he was just tested and was negative. Lastly the only reason you have a hard time with this is because you're being anal and don't think a Cowboys player can have a life while on IR. You think they should all just sit at home with a mask on and stay 6 feet from any family member and have a gallon of hand sanitizer with him using it on a 5 minute basis.

cern

Reaction score
You'll catch more fish when you hire a guide. Wise move.

blueblood70

Reaction score
First off the testing of players will go on all season so if Collins did get infected it will be caught. Second it's funny that you say if it was his boat it would be OK but not someone else's boat. Third look at how many people interviewed on the news for the interview aren't wearing masks so I guess since you weren't there you are only guessing that while fishing he didn't wear one. Maybe this friend told Collins he was just tested and was negative. Lastly the only reason you have a hard time with this is because you're being anal and don't think a Cowboys player can have a life while on IR. You think they should all just sit at home with a mask on and stay 6 feet from any family member and have a gallon of hand sanitizer with him using it on a 5 minute basis.
us not knowing about it would not look bad..miss points lately only better because we wouldn't know about it..the boat was charter not a family member hes hugging my bid in the picture no mask. Exaggerate much?

cern

Reaction score
If it relaxes him that's great.
With family.
He could be at a strip club or shooting guns in the country.
Leave him be.
Shooting guns is always a good idea. I shot a limit of dove earlier as the cold front moved thru the area. Already 60's.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Shooting guns is always a good idea. I shot a limit of dove earlier as the cold front moved thru the area. Already 60's.

Killing and maiming animals. Aren't you afraid of the reckoning in the kingdom of heaven?
But, then, again, as long as you are not shooting up the civilian population ....

cern

Reaction score
Killing and maiming animals. Aren't you afraid of the reckoning in the kingdom of heaven?
But, then, again, as long as you are not shooting up the civilian population ....
I never maim. I put metal on the target. Not religious.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
us not knowing about it would not look bad..miss points lately only better because we wouldn't know about it..the boat was charter not a family member hes hugging my bid in the picture no mask. Exaggerate much?

First not sure what "]us not knowing about it would not look bad..miss points lately only better because we wouldn't know about it" means. Second If this wasn't a Cowboy would you be so upset? If you answer no then it means that because Collins is already going to miss the 1st three games you must think that Cowboy players are allowed to have a life outside of the Cowboys. By now I'm sure that Jones and McCarthy knows about this, in fact Collins may have very well told some about the fish he caught this morning yet not a peep from management about this so maybe it's you being anal.