LaFleur is no different than McCarthy/Garrett

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
no they all are simply human, and all make mistakes

where all the nit picking posts about overpaid athletes on the titan and packers who by this places narrytives CHOKED as they were the two top teams in ther confernces witht he bye playig at ho,me wiht all ther top players back..yet they lost!

where were al ther stars and all the coaching wisdoms?

this is the nfl and the Contant ripping apart of our teams around here and then it goes quiet when it happens to hter teams.

bunch of hypocrites, when you all wake up and realize its the nfl and this happens to all teams.

burrows also given credit for 19 total points. He had zero tds and an INT his drives stalled many times, and they kicked fgs..right hes why they won..check again. dak wasn't why we lost nor was burrow why they won..again a team game.. if dak had that game this place would Be all over him..

lets get this straight talking about the Bengal's who weren't that impressive instead the Counter part

i.e.

the home team Titans who got all they players back, had a bye and were at home and that point total and last drive so i guess with this place reaction to our game

Vrabel should be fired, the staff fired, the offense coaches fired, cut the qb, Henry overrated 3.1 ypc overpaid rb who cant stay healthy i mean they sure didn't look like a team with an extra week off to prepare with all their top players back..if we played like that oh wait, we did.

how about GB the team playing the team that beat us , 7 points through 3 qtrs with Rogers12 the almighty god of qbs how can his team at home with an extra week to prepare, he did say eh knew the cowbys would lose so that team was ready for the 9ers correct? 10 points in 4 qtrs isn't that what we had early in the 4th against the 9ers? hmm yes they are leading by 7 but are they playing great do they look prepared and rolling?

out own fans praise other teams make excuses but ours its get rid of everyone, we suck..lmao hypocrites.

just getting my 2cents in while its fresh,

this means the Cowboys are on par with the titans and packers also sitting at home one and done along wiyt the rest fio the first round none won a single playoff game with only 4 left. many of the home teams lost these one and dones and got beat by inferior teams as they were the faves.
This is why you don’t blow it up - we are a good team.

AR lost the game when he went off script and went at Josh Norman, MM level of dysfunction ignoring his coaches play calls

blueblood70

Reaction score
This is why you don’t blow it up - we are a good team.

AR lost the game when he went off script and went at Josh Norman, MM level of dysfunction ignoring his coaches play calls
true we dotn need new QB or HC some adjustments need to be made and get those penalties cleaned up.

visionary

Reaction score
no they all are simply human, and all make mistakes

where all the nit picking posts about overpaid athletes on the titan and packers who by this places narrytives CHOKED as they were the two top teams in ther confernces witht he bye playig at ho,me wiht all ther top players back..yet they lost!

where were al ther stars and all the coaching wisdoms?

this is the nfl and the Contant ripping apart of our teams around here and then it goes quiet when it happens to hter teams.

bunch of hypocrites, when you all wake up and realize its the nfl and this happens to all teams.

burrows also given credit for 19 total points. He had zero tds and an INT his drives stalled many times, and they kicked fgs..right hes why they won..check again. dak wasn't why we lost nor was burrow why they won..again a team game.. if dak had that game this place would Be all over him..

lets get this straight talking about the Bengal's who weren't that impressive instead the Counter part

i.e.

the home team Titans who got all they players back, had a bye and were at home and that point total and last drive so i guess with this place reaction to our game

Vrabel should be fired, the staff fired, the offense coaches fired, cut the qb, Henry overrated 3.1 ypc overpaid rb who cant stay healthy i mean they sure didn't look like a team with an extra week off to prepare with all their top players back..if we played like that oh wait, we did.

how about GB the team playing the team that beat us , 7 points through 3 qtrs with Rogers12 the almighty god of qbs how can his team at home with an extra week to prepare, he did say eh knew the cowbys would lose so that team was ready for the 9ers correct? 10 points in 4 qtrs isn't that what we had early in the 4th against the 9ers? hmm yes they are leading by 7 but are they playing great do they look prepared and rolling?

out own fans praise other teams make excuses but ours its get rid of everyone, we suck..lmao hypocrites.

just getting my 2cents in while its fresh,

this means the Cowboys are on par with the titans and packers also sitting at home one and done along wiyt the rest fio the first round none won a single playoff game with only 4 left. many of the home teams lost these one and dones and got beat by inferior teams as they were the faves.

do you have any conception what sort of stupidity it takes to be as bad as we have been for 26 years?

we’re behind only the Lions and Browns in terms of how long it has been since we reached a Conf CG

yes football is a team sport but when you have a sample size that big then the owner, GM, HC and QB will and should be held responsible

Dre11

Reaction score
Some posters don't seem to understand that one team wins and 31 lose.

Next if Brady and Mahomes lose today, it will be how Prescott is on par with them.

The football acumen by some is quite poor.

Nobody said he's on par with any of them, but when the team loses yall sure know how to point to those others when criticizing him.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
I was just think this. Instead of sticking with the run and using play action off that, the MVP had to be the one to take them to the promised land. Like last year when he was stuffed in that late red zone series, but wouldn't tuck the ball and run when he had a really good chance for a 1st down on a 3rd down play. Then to come off indignant about the decision to go for the FG after just whiffing on 3 straight plays.

Brooksey

Reaction score
The people who think it's ok to lose and suck because GB lost or TEN lost are wrong, that's a losers' mentality
We're the Dallas Cowboys and we haven't been to an NFC championship in 25 years. If we had a few bowls in the last ten years or
several nfc champ appearances maybe I could understand "hey you just can't win 'em all".

JBS

Reaction score
The people who think it's ok to lose and suck because GB lost or TEN lost are wrong, that's a losers' mentality
We're the Dallas Cowboys and we haven't been to an NFC championship in 25 years. If we had a few bowls in the last ten years or
several nfc champ appearances maybe I could understand "hey you just can't win 'em all".

we can’t win any of them

crashintonickdm

Reaction score
Lafleur is just another guy with an all world qb. Take him off the packers and he’s prob a terrible coach.

sick of hearing how good he is. Playoffs expose regular season winners like Rodgers, lafleur, MM and the cowboys