Lamar Jackson turns down Ravens lastest offer

Loso86

Reaction score
And if they had signed him a year earlier how much could they have saved? So praising them for being at least a year late is bogus.
Dude at this point you just wanna be mad, because if they signed him 2 years early you would still be complaining

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I doubt if the Ravens let Jackson walk after this season a team will give up two No.1s to acquire him.
When his legs go, he's going to be average.

terra

Reaction score
Dude at this point you just wanna be mad, because if they signed him 2 years early you would still be complaining
another jethro apologist, I see.
Forever the excuses for 26 years now.

kskboys

Reaction score
I doubt if the Ravens let Jackson walk after this season a team will give up two No.1s to acquire him.
When his legs go, he's going to be average.
I think far below average. And Harbaugh knows it. He may already be on that ride.

kskboys

Reaction score
No team with good sense is going to give him a huge contract. His style of play usually starts limiting production at his age. He has reached his peak and the decline will come fast.
Cunningham was only good for about 4 1/2 yrs. Vick's last two seasons before prison, he had already become a .500 QB. QB's who base their play on running the ball are generally going to last about as long as a RB, 4-5 yrs.

Loso86

Reaction score
another jethro apologist, I see.
Forever the excuses for 26 years now.
Uts a terrible thing to assume, I am not THAT. Just a realist,, yoi CLEARY let yoir hTe for this team cloud your judgment lmao smdh, it's pretty simple actually

terra

Reaction score
Uts a terrible thing to assume, I am not THAT. Just a realist,, yoi CLEARY let yoir hTe for this team cloud your judgment lmao smdh, it's pretty simple actually

I prefer to remember the time of Landry and when the Cowboys were a classy organization.
Clearly you have no concept of what that means.

Ekspozed

Reaction score
You base your analysis strictly on W/L record? Wow, that's some shallow thinking!!!!!!!!
He's won mvp, has a great w/l record. Meaning he's contributed to that w/l by literally being the most valuable player in the nfl.

Loso86

Reaction score
I prefer to remember the time of Landry and when the Cowboys were a classy organization.
Clearly you have no concept of what that means.
Dude then stay in thT era and find another team. Why put yourself through this year after year if YOUR such a miserable fan thT complains about the good and the bad now?!!

terra

Reaction score
Dude then stay in thT era and find another team. Why put yourself through this year after year if YOUR such a miserable fan thT complains about the good and the bad now?!!

Now you sound like someone that married his sister. Live in West Virginia by chance?

Loso86

Reaction score
Now you sound like someone that married his sister. Live in West Virginia by chance?
Aww no sports related comeback so you take a personal show lol sounds about right