Video: Lamb "Thank You For Coming" Taunts Pat's Fans

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Love the Boys and love when they win, but is is also sweet to see the Pats lose. Man that run they had was epic and it was really detracting from my love for the game. I didnt even watch the Super Bowls after they won 2 of them. I dont want to see the Pats near the playoffs for the rest of my life

kevm3

Reaction score
On a side note, somebody needs to pull Zeke and CeeDee aside and tell them to stop with the clown celebrations before the endzone like slowing up or taunting while in the endzone. It can easily result in us getting a penalty and having a TD washed away or the guy could actually get stopped before getting in the endzone

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Seems a shame that the Patriots fans can't stand a little harmless sarcasm in the wake of their loss. Maybe their sensitivity requires some supportive sympathy to comfort them?! To their fans: poor babies -- sorry you lost, folks. Your Pats really tried to win but just didn't. It happens! :oops:

Last edited:

CooterBrown

Reaction score
He is thanking all the fans that made the trip out to NE from Texas.
I was going to post the same thing. He is high diving fans along the edge of the stands. This was not taunting, it was a genuine thanking of the Cowboys fans for being there.

Scotman

Reaction score
Plus they're backing it up on the field.

I am all for having nice guys on the team. But, you need some with some fire in their belly. I remember a joke my dad made (recycled I'm sure) about Charles Haley once. He said something to the effect, "He's a bad man. After he sacks the quarterback he might go after the man's family."

RKG are great. Love me some Bill Bates and Sean Lee. But, having someone who irrationally, physically and emotionally hates the opponent for 3 hours on Sundays makes for better play.

Zordon

Reaction score
I don’t see this ever coming back to haunt him or his teammates.

Let’s see more than one playoff win in 6 years before the smack talk
This is a loser mentality the team definitely should not listen to.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
All of us Cowboy fans know what it feels like going into work on Monday morning after a loss. Other teams fans, whether they win or not, always have some BS comment to make and have to make fun of the Boys losing. But I tell ya what, I haven’t heard a peep this year. Even after the Bucs loss. But what I do hear is, “I can’t wait for the Cowboys to lose and get knocked of their high horse”. Lmao! Feels good living rent free in other fans heads into enjoying the ride and hope it continues until we’re hoisting Lombardi #6!

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Love Ceedee.

Only idiots like the NFL commissioner and his anti-Cowboys ilk will construe the players thanking the Dallas Cowboy fans as unsportsmanlike and being sarcastic to the fans.