Lance Lenoir is another Patrick Crayton

Billyd

Reaction score
I agree every time on third down if a ball comes Twills way i never know..I wouldnt have resigned the jag anyway. BUT ill give him his due in the playoffs, Crayton did little there!

Billyd

Reaction score
No i havent forgotten, I just know the difference between a jag and a solid Nfl Receiver..Oooo the days when the Cowboys had two that could light you up anytime..

blueblood70

Reaction score
odd this thread is still talking about old cowboys and poor LL has got left in the dust..im guess LL has better shot to make this team than PC..why because PC is very old news..back on track..he makes this team because its wide open and we will carry more TE and WR at least to start the year until we figure out the depth chart..they are all so close in talent right now it will take real game action to sort out the depth chart IMO.. some that fall off a bit against real D and CBs maybe they get deactivated, cut, or sent to PC..the way I see it it a wide open competition at all spots but so far Gallup and Maybe Beasely has their spots locked up.. Twill will be a hard cut because of money and depth, hard to cut a guy that give you zero in cap relief and weakens depth.. see Brown and others like thomspon who has been out do to injury falling behind so far..although Thompson again has money on his side..

CWR

Reaction score
I think you could pretty much say the same about Dez Bryant as well.

Lol. Ive been critical of Dez as well, but there was a point in time where he had elite abilities.

Although Ill say its very difficult for any WR to perform with out solid qb play. We saw that last year with Ty Hilton and even Fitz went 3 years with sub par play due to his qb.

I do however think there were a couple years where Dez was gonna ball out regardless. He was a beast in his prime.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
He has jumped off the screen in these practices. I thought everyone was talking out of their rear ends then I watched video and kept asking who #14 was becase he looks as good or better than Hurns or Williams. This is one confusing wide reciever group we will have this year

TwentyOne

Reaction score
I think you could pretty much say the same about Dez Bryant as well.

Dez Bryant is not a good example if you wanna argue that Romo was the one that helped WR flourish.

Dez Bryant played bad under Romo and good. Now which was Romos part in it and which wasnt ? IMO Dez Bryant in his elite times helped Romo alot more to be a good QB then vice versa.

Robinson is a good example but he is the only one. There are enough players that had better careers before or after playing with Romo.

CWR

Reaction score
Dez Bryant is not a good example if you wanna argue that Romo was the one that helped WR flourish.

Dez Bryant played bad under Romo and good. Now which was Romos part in it and which wasnt ? IMO Dez Bryant in his elite times helped Romo alot more to be a good QB then vice versa.

Robinson is a good example but he is the only one. There are enough players that had better careers before or after playing with Romo.

What players are you referring to? I cant think of a single WR that flourished after leaving Romo. Roy Williams could be an argument for before Romo but I think he had one good season prior and became trash (if Im remembering correctly.)