Video: Larry Allen - Most dominant performance in NFL history

cds99

Reaction score
Dude was a mountain of a man.

On a side note I think Emmitt looks much faster running that Zeke. I know Zeke hesitates a lot but I am talking about once he comes up top speed or out in the open. What do you all think?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Dude was a mountain of a man.

On a side note I think Emmitt looks much faster running that Zeke. I know Zeke hesitates a lot but I am talking about once he comes up top speed or out in the open. What do you all think?

Emmitt was unbelievable.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I love the video of Justin Tuck talking about how Larry Allen would train whistle and point right at the Dline where the run was going. Tuck said there was nothing they could do about it either because LA was such a beast. :laugh:

I'm sure everybody here has seen it but I will link it just in case.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Agreed Catch. He most certainly was. I like Zeke's skill set but I have always felt he looks slow as a FB. Maybe it's me, just saying.

Zeke is more physical than Emmitt and his top speed is better too but Emmitt has the rarest vision probably ever and his initial acceleration and jukes were just not from this planet.

Zeke and Emmitt had / have incredible instincts

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Watching that just made me sad. Dallas had dominating players all over the field and the best coaches. Those were amazing years to be a Dallas fan and it’s just sad that 20+ years have gone by without even a sniff at a Super Bowl.