larry brown just said it, cowboys are not a smart respected feared team!

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
all pro cb just said it, after norm h... on theticket.com asked him do you fear the cowboys, or have players on the cowboys that you fear on their team?

larry brown whom played for the cowboys said it best like this, no the cowboys are a good team, but they are not a smart team, they wiill do something dumb, make a penalty, or throw an interception, or fumble or mess up on special teams like the blocked punt at the end of the game.

that says it right there this team isnt being held accountable, playing smart football, and having a swagger to knock the snot out of some team, the cowboys are playing to get themselves beat, so just bide your time and the cowboys will beat themselves.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cowboyjoe;2331991 said:
larry brown whom played for the cowboys said it best like this, no the cowboys are a good team, but they are not a smart team, they wiill do something dumb, make a penalty, or throw an interception, or fumble or mess up on special teams like the blocked punt at the end of the game.
But I see that every Sunday when I watch football. It's not just the Cowboys. Look at the Pats tonight. They are playing worse than we did today.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2331997 said:
Well, if Larry Brown said it, then it MUST be true...

I think he is closer to the truth than people want to hear.

The Cowboys are like the rich talented school team that looks good on paper but once you hit them in the mouth, they don't respond very well.

No doubt teams use us as a barometer but I bet when they see us on film, they see a very soft and undisciplined team.

Troy Aikman even stated that Arizona used us as a barometer but felt extremely confident that they could beat us.

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2331991 said:
all pro cb just said it, after norm h... on theticket.com asked him do you fear the cowboys, or have players on the cowboys that you fear on their team?

that says it right there this team isnt being held accountable, playing smart football, and having a swagger to knock the snot out of some team, the cowboys are playing to get themselves beat, so just bide your time and the cowboys will beat themselves.

Jason Garrett is over-rated an d cost the team a win.

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2331997 said:
Well, if Larry Brown said it, then it MUST be true...

I haven't seen otherwise so he MUST be correct.... This team will not win a Superbowl anytime soon.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2332016 said:
But I see that every Sunday when I watch football. It's not just the Cowboys. Look at the Pats tonight. They are playing worse than we did today.
Not Possible!

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maikeru-sama;2332034 said:
I think he is closer to the truth than people want to hear.

The Cowboys are like the rich talented school team that looks good on paper but once you hit them in the mouth, they don't respond very well.

No doubt teams use us as a barometer but I bet when they see us on film, they see a very soft and undisciplined team.

Troy Aikman even stated that Arizona used us as a barometer but felt extremely confident that they could beat us.
I was just teasing him about Larry Brown. You know the whole, "some media person said something I agree with, so I must be right!"

As for your post, in this "any given Sunday" league, every team is beatable and none should be feared. The Cowboys haven't proved they can go out and just dominate...on either side of the ball. But when the 'boys play their style of football, generally, they should be able to beat up on teams. They haven't had a complete game this year showing that. That's why teams don't fear them.

jimmy40

Reaction score
I wonder what Larry Brown sends Neil O'Donnell for Christmas for making his career significant?

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
jimmy40;2332080 said:
I wonder what Larry Brown sends Neil O'Donnell for Christmas for making his career significant?

thats a new low of defending the boys....taking a player who actually came up big in a big game to win us a bowl and trash him for calling out a crap performance on his former team

jimmy40

Reaction score
dadymat;2332131 said:
thats a new low of defending the boys....taking a player who actually came up big in a big game to win us a bowl and trash him for calling out a crap performance on his former team
You know if Warner would have thrown 2 passes straight to a Cowboys cornerback doing nothing but standing at the 20 yard line with his thumb up his *** we would have won.

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
all of which is true and anyone reading - if they're honest with themselves - will already know.

sad huh.

but when you have an enabling owner/GM and sub-par coaches at every major spot this is what you are left with.

cowboyjoe;2331991 said:

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
jimmy40;2332167 said:
You know if Warner would have thrown 2 passes straight to a Cowboys cornerback doing nothing but standing at the 20 yard line with his thumb up his *** we would have won.

:confused: i hope you feel better tomorrow

jcollins28

Reaction score
jimmy40;2332080 said:

Why is it that Larry Brown is the Rodney Dangerfield of ex Cowboys? Can someone clue me in. I would take him in a heart beats for this team. He was a solid corner unlike what was out there this Sunday.

Deep_South

Reaction score
I wonder if Larry got his Super Bowl ring back that was on EBay last week.