Last game at Texas stadium 2008

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
The Le'ron McClain game. Last home game at Texas Stadium. The entire defense should have handed over their game checks to charity.

Mannix

Reaction score
LOVED that stadium....despise EVERYTHING about the new one.

Fire407

Reaction score
I was at the first game played in Texas Stadium on October 24th 1971. It was against the Patriots. Recently I watched some old super 8 movies I took at the game. The walls surrounding the field weren't even blue then. Staubach was good that day and the Cowboys won 44-21.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Romo's injury mid-season and having a 40 year old backup really messed up the entire 2008 season. Offense was out of sync after that.

But meh, we got the Eagles back the next season beating them 3 out of 3 times.

A better memory, people tend to only focus on TO, but McNabb was an annoying clown himself. Came dancing out of the tunnel and got spanked again by us.

AZZ whoopin oh yea!!:igglestrophy:

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
Didn't attend the last game but Texas Stadium was brutal the only time I ever saw a game live. 1990 season opener. We had end zone seats directly in the sun. It must have been 120 degrees in there with no breeze. We also forgot where we parked so ended up walking around for hours trying to find the car. Cowboys did win though so that was good.