Twitter: Latest odds on who will lead the NFL in rushing this season

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Barkley....I’d bet my money on him right now, regardless of Zeke’s situation. Dallas wants to win a trophy. That won’t happen overfeeding Zeke. He will get his carries, but I’ll be shocked if the % of pass plays doesn’t increase this year. NYG just want to improve. They will run Barkley as much as possible.

erod

Reaction score
Not a bad pick but I wouldn't bet on him. Believe they lost Jonah Williams for the season and lost a lineman to retirement. I'd go with Saquon.
Saquon has an iffy line, no receivers, and a rookie QB that will take over midseason.

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
Sad state of Running Backs in the NFL 2019.

1984 for instance:
Walter Payton, Eric Dickerson, Gerald Riggs, Marcus Allen, Tony Dorset, Otis Anderson, Wilber Montgomery and James Wilder.

Last edited:

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Saquon has an iffy line, no receivers, and a rookie QB that will take over midseason.
Saquon has a better line than Cincy, equivalent receivers(Engram=Boyd), and Andy Dalton as his QB. Yet you chose Mixon. Makes sense.

uvaballa

Reaction score
Barkley....I’d bet my money on him right now, regardless of Zeke’s situation. Dallas wants to win a trophy. That won’t happen overfeeding Zeke. He will get his carries, but I’ll be shocked if the % of pass plays doesn’t increase this year. NYG just want to improve. They will run Barkley as much as possible.
Yeah I’d go with Barkley. I definitely think he’ll have the most all purpose yards of any RB and probably the most rushing yards.

Altestic

Reaction score
Mixon? Lol, no. That offensive line just stinks. Though I am a Mixon fan because I feel he was treated unfairly over an incident that wasn't his fault VERY early in college.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
You have to factor in the divisions.