Latest Vegas Super Bowl Odds--How We Stack Up (NFCE Bolded)

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Bears, Packers ahead of us??
No, don't think so.

That Bears defense is no joke....and may carry them to the NFC Championship.

Funny thing...they have us tied w/ the 49ers....really??? that I don't buy. I think we have the most talent of any team in the league. I'm more worried about our defensive coaching staff crapping the bed like they did in the Rams playoff game.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Falcons are the 3rd best team in their own division. Browns are the best in theirs and it isn't all that close. Ravens defense may keep it close but they have garbage at QB.

I agree that their Wonderlic phenomenon QB is garbage. But Lamar will be fun to watch.
Atlanta is tougher than you think.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
That Bears defense is no joke....and may carry them to the NFC Championship.

Funny thing...they have us tied w/ the 49ers....really??? that I don't buy. I think we have the most talent of any team in the league. I'm more worried about our defensive coaching staff crapping the bed like they did in the Rams playoff game.

40 Whiners have a stud QB. Our QB can fling the ball only as far as our fat TE can run.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Was that line of Eagles propaganda suppose to answer my question? 9-7 > 10-6 when the Eagles are 9-7? :thumbdown:

I dont do Eagles propaganda. I just did show that i can understand why people rank them higher then us. That doesnt mean i am an Eagles supporter or fan of them. It just shows that i am able to also think and not only be drivenby feelings.

To your question if 9-7is better then 10-6: Well, of course it is, when you look at it from the pure stat.

May a team've been better even if their record is worse ? Yes.

Can a team be the better team even if its record was worse the last season ? Yes. If not why even play the game if you were able to judge a team by the outcome of their last season? Why even bother with FA and the draft when in the end it changes nothing ? But thats what your simple approach seems to suggest.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I dont do Eagles propaganda. I just did show that i can understand why people rank them higher then us. That doesnt mean i am an Eagles supporter or fan of them. It just shows that i am able to also think and not only be drivenby feelings.

To your question if 9-7is better then 10-6: Well, of course it is, when you look at it from the pure stat.

May a team've been better even if their record is worse ? Yes.

Can a team be the better team even if its record was worse the last season ? Yes. If not why even play the game if you were able to judge a team by the outcome of their last season? Why even bother with FA and the draft when in the end it changes nothing ? But thats what your simple approach seems to suggest.
The Cowboys beat the Eagles twice last season and finished with a better record. Clearly the Cowboys were better than the Eagles last season. Both teams have had a good offseason with acquiring new talent. The better team now is still the Cowboys until proven otherwise.

As for your ability to make a persuasive argument to the contrary? You don't even know the difference between "then" and "than". I thought is was just a typo the first time you used the wrong word but the you did it again, which shows what you typed was intentional. That gives me good reason to doubt your ability to think. You've made a poor argument, so I'm just not convince you know what you are talking about.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
The Cowboys beat the Eagles twice last season and finished with a better record. Clearly the Cowboys were better than the Eagles last season. Both teams have had a good offseason with acquiring new talent. The better team now is still the Cowboys until proven otherwise.

As for your ability to make a persuasive argument to the contrary? You don't even know the difference between "then" and "than". I thought is was just a typo the first time you used the wrong word but the you did it again, which shows what you typed was intentional. That gives me good reason to doubt your ability to think. You've made a poor argument, so I'm just not convince you know what you are talking about.

Well ok. Maybe it is that my native language is german, but if you dont like my english then we can try serbian also. If you are not familiar with kyrilic we can write in latin.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Well ok. Maybe it is that my native language is german, but if you dont like my english then we can try serbian also. If you are not familiar with kyrilic we can write in latin.
Warum gehe man davon aus, dass ich kein Deutsch spreche?

Number1

Reaction score
Rams O out schemed Cowboys D. Coach should take a lot of the blame.

dude, our interior OL and DL were getting blown off the the LOS

do I the coaches responsible? yes, scheme changes would have helped some on D
and for not lobbying decent DTs for years
weak and just plain man handled was the root cause

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
dude, our interior OL and DL were getting blown off the the LOS

do I the coaches responsible? yes, scheme changes would have helped some on D
and for not lobbying decent DTs for years
weak and just plain man handled was the root cause
Man,I'm thinking it was in that Colt's game in where it was visually apparent
( to the T.V. viewing fans) in where that O.L. couldn't stop a paper cut from bleeding even with a full tube of super glue,,, so,ya know? The "flaws" in our war wagon had been exposed & fully exploited ,,,er,,,long before that post season Ram's game that everybody seemingly continues to be in a turmoiled tailspin over,,, our failure/flat-out refusal from sideline command to adapt/adjust in negating the opponent's effective schemed ploys is truly one sad & poorly kept league wide secreto_O