Signed by Cowboys Lawrence contract extended

dsturgeon

Reaction score
well the Dolphins disagreed with you...... as do I. If its that easy, hell, no need to sign Gallup. Just draft him in the 3rd round again
While we are at it, get us a pass rushing DE to replace Gregory in the 3rd or 4th..... should be easy.

He has never proved himself as a starting WR, and has never played against top coverage or with a team game planning to stop him. The dolphins are taking a chance.

I am not rooting against him, but I wouldnt have signed him to anything but a really cheap deal

Reid1boys

Reaction score
He has never proved himself as a starting WR, and has never played against top coverage or with a team game planning to stop him. The dolphins are taking a chance.

I am not rooting against him, but I wouldnt have signed him to anything but a really cheap deal

He wont need to do that in Miami. He isnt the number 1. He proved himself this year... when he played, he was VERY good.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
He wont need to do that in Miami. He isnt the number 1. He proved himself this year... when he played, he was VERY good.

I guess you are right, miami has some good weapons. Like I said, I enjoyed watching him play last year and I am not rooting against him, but on this team, they can replace his catches cheaply, and use that money elsewhere

602 yards 6 tds is replaceable. The td's are nice from a 3rd or 4th receiver though. They could line pollard up and actually throw to him, and get a good portion of that easily

GoldenR

Reaction score
What people are trying to say for you brain dead fans is we want production from D-Law!!!!!!! I don't care if they extend his contract until 2035 like Bobby Bonilla!!! Two tackles and one assist against 49ers? JOKE! One assist against Cardinals when we need big plays. ONE ASSIST!!!! I about did that from my couch! But we saved cap room so D-Law can do what exactly?? ----------------------------------If I'm an auto mechanic can I have an extra year too fix your car, It's still not gonna run properly however.

plymkr

Reaction score
No he took a paycut.

His current contract is 2 years 40 million and now it's 3 years 40 million.

He took a low-key paycut but his agent will bolster about how he now has more guaranteed money. It's still a paycut (if he was healthy and playing at an elite level then he'd be playing at 2 for 40, not 3 for 40).
So dare I say that Jerry won a negotiation?!? Wow, good thing I'm literally sitting on the toilet cuz it would be messy and embarrassing if i wasn't.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Pretty good deal to be honest...I'll slightly hold off in that I want to see what his cap number in 2023 is. Given it's fully guaranteed it could put us in a bad situation, but right now this looks good

Carson

Reaction score
Pretty good deal to be honest...I'll slightly hold off in that I want to see what his cap number in 2023 is. Given it's fully guaranteed it could put us in a bad situation, but right now this looks good
Just posted two post above you :)

75boyz

Reaction score
What people are trying to say for you brain dead fans is we want production from D-Law!!!!!!! I don't care if they extend his contract until 2035 like Bobby Bonilla!!! Two tackles and one assist against 49ers? JOKE! One assist against Cardinals when we need big plays. ONE ASSIST!!!! I about did that from my couch! But we saved cap room so D-Law can do what exactly?? ----------------------------------If I'm an auto mechanic can I have an extra year too fix your car, It's still not gonna run properly however.

Excellent post.
You and I my brother, grasp that foreign concept of pay for play production.

A foreign concept to some or another excuse filled, not actual version to others here.

They deleted the 7 years guaranteed post for some reason, lol.