LB Twitter talk from Sturm

Rayman70

Reaction score
When was the last time a healthy player, projected to go in the first round, refused to run a 40 yard dash or do agility testing at any point before the draft? This is a huge red flag for me for Evans. I would not draft him at 19.
Means nothing. He is an alpha dog...sometimes you just go with the tape...and it don't lie.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
giphy-12.gif

2v27pj.gif
Where's the tape of him covering guys? LBs have to cover in the nfl/Cowboys scheme.

Klingo3034

Reaction score
When was the last time a healthy player, projected to go in the first round, refused to run a 40 yard dash or do agility testing at any point before the draft? This is a huge red flag for me for Evans. I would not draft him at 19.

Yeah, all we asking for is to run 40 damn yards. He run on the field many times. Afraid to lose his value because he may be slower or injured in running?

Klingo3034

Reaction score
Looking at his stats. No interceptions and only handful pass breakups literally. What does that mean? Either QB afraid to pass near him or hes more at line of scrimmage.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
SHEESE! ,,,I'd already forgotten about that noteworthy addendum.

*crap* especially after he stated he would to those considering him as a potential prospect:confused:

visionary

Reaction score
I was a fan of taking Evans but him not running it doing agility drills is a big red flag IMO. He's not an "alpha dog" as claimed above because an alpha has full condition his capabilities

Our MLB had to fill but also has to cover

If he did not do these things during private workout for cowboys I'm not taking him at 19

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I was a fan of taking Evans but him not running it doing agility drills is a big red flag IMO. He's not an "alpha dog" as claimed above because an alpha has full condition his capabilities

Our MLB had to fill but also has to cover

If he did not do these things during private workout for cowboys I'm not taking him at 19
Sound Wisdom ( like, that's not to be expected from a @visionary :D)

That's why as compared between LVE & EVANS,,,I'm sold on LVE since footage of both players were laid out sidexside, all I recall taking away from seeing some of Evans game play was a bunch of darting in QB blitzing,,, while LVE had some memorable highlights of: pass defensed, fumbles( forced & recovered, interceptions& QB sacks,on the surface of that ,it wasn't hard for me to choose between the two.

Nexx

Reaction score
I read where LVE also has neck problems as well as a pinched nerve in his spine.....sounds like damaged goods for a 1st rd pick.

so youre saying hes perfect for our second round pick....

Sheffielder74UK

Reaction score
When I read about these 2 players, I think anyone who wants to pick them with the 1st is going for what they consider a need over BPA. If you go back through this thread I don't think anyone is selling either player

Melonfeud

Reaction score
so youre saying hes perfect for our second round pick....
Sounds like its a bunch of dis-info being floated out to drop his market,,,, god willing, we'll all see from whatever team scoops him up.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Evans looks like an excellent down hill linebacker, with nickel pass rush abilities. Rarely did I see him in coverage, which is bothersome. That could be due to what they ask from him, making him more of a projection then anything else. Add in he refused to run in the entire off-season, he could be a slider come draft night.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
When I read about these 2 players, I think anyone who wants to pick them with the 1st is going for what they consider a need over BPA. If you go back through this thread I don't think anyone is selling either player
:lmao: we're coming across as bad sounding to the 'golden BB receiver' encampment as they are to uso_O

:p