LB Twitter talk from Sturm

Jumbo075

Reaction score
:lmao:
+ 3 points awarded for the employment of the highfalutin verbiage :ESCHEW

:starspin::thumbup::starspin:
:facepalm: Sad that our education system is now such that words like "eschew" are considered Highfalutin.

1912 State of Washington 8th grade exit Exam - must pass to get into High School. 8th Grade!!!
o-1912-EIGHTH-GRADE-EXAM-570.jpg

visionary

Reaction score
Sound Wisdom ( like, that's not to be expected from a @visionary :D)

That's why as compared between LVE & EVANS,,,I'm sold on LVE since footage of both players were laid out sidexside, all I recall taking away from seeing some of Evans game play was a bunch of darting in QB blitzing,,, while LVE had some memorable highlights of: pass defensed, fumbles( forced & recovered, interceptions& QB sacks,on the surface of that ,it wasn't hard for me to choose between the two.

My concern with LVE is his shedding blocks and just getting in there and delivering hits

I get the Bobby Carpenter vibe

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
:facepalm: Sad that our education system is now such that words like "eschew" are considered Highfalutin.

1912 State of Washington 8th grade exit Exam - must pass to get into High School. 8th Grade!!!
o-1912-EIGHTH-GRADE-EXAM-570.jpg

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
Riddle me his @Jumbo075 ?
Just how many times have you actually cut trail on that particular word in this forum,,,, hummmm?
Yet, even more gooder there in prose for you @Jumbo075 have you actually used that particular word in a face to face conversation? ,,, er,,, or were even forced to utter it since you graduated the 1912 Washington state 8th grade?

SHEESE!
what's next to soon be released from the squirming confines in that highly self opinionated refined 1912 educated wheelhouse of yer's @Jumbo075 ,,, ? Utilizing only Shakespearean prose indicates the true mark of the Superior education imparted upon yer' 8th grade graduating class of 1912 in Washington St. ?
Hey,if you deem it fulfilling in whatever capacity it is that gets you off by denigrating a persons education level by the mere posting of the word "highfalutin"
Yer' not worth knowing, amongst other thingso_O

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
LVE has much higher upside. Day 1 Evans is better.

Exactly.

I don’t don’t want the guy that is the best today. I want the guy that’s the best in a couple years.

Evans could be a very good player here. Vander Esch could be a all pro.

garyv

Reaction score
I kind of agree with Sturm....i believe Evans more ready and have concerns with LVE. I really believe if it were me picking I would go Linebacker at #19. In 2nd Round I would go OL...or WR...best on board if it' a Hernandez for OL or DJ Moore if I could trade my 3rd Rounder for Earl Thomas than I would do it and smile. In 4th Round I go OL or WR...whichever i didn't get in the 2nd Round. This would be my plan.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Sound Wisdom ( like, that's not to be expected from a @visionary :D)

That's why as compared between LVE & EVANS,,,I'm sold on LVE since footage of both players were laid out sidexside, all I recall taking away from seeing some of Evans game play was a bunch of darting in QB blitzing,,, while LVE had some memorable highlights of: pass defensed, fumbles( forced & recovered, interceptions& QB sacks,on the surface of that ,it wasn't hard for me to choose between the two.

Okay, how about this? If James is there at 19, do we draft him and move Xavier Woods to LB?

kumizi

Reaction score
Jane Slater reiterated how much the Cowboys like LVE. They had him spend time with Sean Lee when he came in for a visit. She also said Cowboys view LB as the biggest need and then LG and WR and S.

Silver Surfer

Reaction score

That was long before the Department of Education, the NEA and teachers' unions. We get less because we expect/demand less.