Leadership aside, is Cowboys Dak Prescott ready to fix issues in 2018?

kskboys

Reaction score
The Brandon Carr treatment has gone straight to Dak. Every excuse possible for all mistakes.
Speaking of ol' Brandon. Wouldn't you like to know how he's doing in his new home?

I'll tell ya anyway!!!

Brandon Carr is playing very well in BALT and had 4 picks last season.

So, you're saying the excuses are legit then?

kskboys

Reaction score
We had a few very serviceable RBs, if you need the best that's a problem.

We have a very very good oline, but it's the olines/backup Left tackles fault when the QB displayed poor pocket awareness or held the ball too long when he's not comfortable throwing a wr open in tight spots.

Dak did what he did in 2016, that is his standard. To regress with great pieces around you and a defense that played very well is a big concern.
"Very well" is a stretch.

PhillySpecial

Reaction score
If you're referring to Darren Sproles as a star running back then you're already wrong. Also, they went out and got a pro-bowler in Jay Ajayi midseason to help their QB. Their backup LT actually had better PFF scores than the starter. These losses had nowhere near the same impact as Zeke and Ty. Most of that is because the team made sure their depth was where it needed to be.

Would you mind posting the PFF scores for Peters and Vaitai? I'm seeing a score of 86.4 (high quality) for Peters and a 40,1 (poor) for Vaitai.

Dallas was without a LT with a PFF score of 79,7. Eagles lost a LT with a PFF score of 86,4.

InTheZone

Reaction score
"Very well" is a stretch.
not at all. Our defense kept us in many games, more than I can remember from recent years or over the last 10.
Speaking of ol' Brandon. Wouldn't you like to know how he's doing in his new home?

I'll tell ya anyway!!!

Brandon Carr is playing very well in BALT and had 4 picks last season.

So, you're saying the excuses are legit then?

Carr had 4 picks to start the season and I don't believe any of them came from actually beating the wr or undercutting him for the ball. He had an average year for CB performances. Lewis and Awuzie played outstanding and were rookies...so yes the excuses are still real

kskboys

Reaction score
not at all. Our defense kept us in many games, more than I can remember from recent years or over the last 10.

Carr had 4 picks to start the season and I don't believe any of them came from actually beating the wr or undercutting him for the ball. He had an average year for CB performances. Lewis and Awuzie played outstanding and were rookies...so yes the excuses are still real
What was that about excuses again???????